7. Do you want to f*ck? (San)

Pairings: San × y/n
Genre/tags: best friend to lovers
Warning: pet names, fluff, smut? Maybe? dry humping [lmk if i miss anything]
Words: 1k
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: no plot or heavy storyline.. Short and simple

*******
You and San have been friends for a long time now. You met when you guys were kids. Like snot and everything. But now, you both are young adults and starting life independently away from parents.

He got into the company he had dreamed off since highschool. He is achieving and enjoying his career. While you on the other hand, is still trying your best. You are doing your a part time job while you still studying. You didn't graduate the same time as San. You had to stop a year in studying because of a tragedy that hit your family's finances but you made it work.

No sleep. Job after job after job and you saved up enough to support your self. Then focus on one part time and study hard for scholarship. You are doing it. Just one year to go.

Plus, you are saving a lot too because San offered his place for you to stay instead of rending. He's apartment is so big just by himself and his toys.

"Sannie?" You call out as you enter the apartment, carrying 2 orders of chicken that San requested. "Here are your chicken!"

He rushes out of his room, wearing a hoodie, gray sweatpants and socks on. He's energy is so high. He must've been playing online again with Yunho.

"Are you not going to eat?" He asks as you walk pass by him, pulling your jacket off.

"Later maybe. I need to shower first. I'm so tired." Then you start to undress more.

"You know... your so comfortable with getting naked while I'm around."

"Almost... naked." You correct as you throw the clothes you took off straight into the washer. "I'm still in my underwear."

"Don't you feel weird when you do that?" San is now behind you, leaning his side to the doorway of your laundry room.

"No... I know I'm safe... it's you."

"What do you mean by safe?" He raise an eyebrow, questioning.

"Well, you are my friend... plus, you don't see me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like... a girl... or a woman..."

"What makes you think like that?"

"Well... duh.. we wrestle a lot. We fight like I'm one of your guy friends... you treat me like one too..."

"No, I don't." He straightens his stand. "I wrestle with you and fight like that... because one, you took taekwando. I need to fight for my life. And two, it's because you always tease me... but that doesn't mean I don't find you attractive..."

"Oh really?" You smile, "You find me attractive, Sannie?"

"Seriously, y/n? I'm not blind..."

San moves closer to you. You take a few steps back until your back touches the wall.

"You have no idea, how much control I'm doing every time you wear your silk pajamas with the tiniest shorts. Every time you borrow my hoodies and wear nothing underneath because you are doing your laungdry... and every time you undress after getting back from your job or your school..." his hands then grabs you by the face and his thumb caressing your pinkish cheeks.

"Do I turn you on?"

"Fuck yes!" His moves his body closer. You can feel how hard he is. He grinds his pelvis, letting your thigh feel his length.

"Can I... touch it?"

"Please do..." San nuzzles his face to yours. You both are slowly starting to breathe heavily

You slip your hand inside the waistband of his gray pants. "No boxers? Easy access..." you bite your lip as you wrap your fingers around his length.

His breathing hisses as you move in a rythm. "Do you want to fuck?"

"You want to fuck me?"

His eyes closes. "I do."

"Do you... want this too...?" You ask as you put his hands on your breast. Guiding his hand all over your chest. "Does this turn you on... even more?" You then put his finger in your mouth and starts to lick and suck it.

"Y/n," he grabs you by the neck and starts to eat you. His tongue exploring your mouth as if there's no tomorrow.

It's just a kiss and yet you can already imagine how his tongue would feel in your core if he ever goes down.

Just the though of him licking you until you pull your hair off is making you soaking and wanting more.

You unhook your bra and shimy down your panties. You openly allowed him to do what the heck he wants to do to you. And oh boy you never regret it.

Your bestfriend, the San you know, is fucking different when it comes to sex. He is a performer! He stretched you out like your body can't take it anymore and yet it your are craving for more.

His kisses are devine. His length is perfect for you. The way he hugs and caresses you is sweet and caring. He takes care of you that you almost didn't recognize the guy you always nag and wrestle with.

Fuck he is sexy and perfect.

"More! Aah! San!" You scream. Your nails are deep into his back. "So... good..."

He's thrust starts to pick up again. Yes again. For your second round. You two started before sun down. Now its dinner time.

"Baby, I'm going to make you come one more... and then we resy and eat. You haven't rested yet... you need to eat..."

"O-okay... last one for now... please... come with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Don't worry. I'm on birth control..."

And that's it. Pure bliss. You feel like you've been to heaven twice. Literally. The sex is so mind-blowing that you two then decided that this will be an ongoing thing.

"So, are you cool if I call you baby or you want me to call you something else?" San asks as he makes you wear the hoodie he was wearing before the sex

"Call me whatever you want..." you kiss him on the lips. "For me, you are still my sannie..."