11. Just kiss me (Jongho)

Pairings: Jongho × y/n
Genre/tags: make out with brother's friend
Warning: 🔞cursing,sensual touching, dry humping, semi public sex? [lmk if i miss anything]
Words: 1.1k
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: another quick one. No plot.

**************

Your brother, Hongjoong, and his friends decided to go on a glamping trip. And since it also falls on your birthday day itself, they asked you to join them since it's not an all boys trip.

They are having a few drinks while eating the steak that Jongho had cooked for everyone. It was a match made in heaven. Beer and meat.

But you are not a great drinker. One can is enough for you already. So, after dinner and helping with cleaning up, you decided to go to your tent. Which is set up just near where everyone's car is parked. It's safe as you guys rented the whole place so it's the squad's car. And the car nearest your sleeping area is Jongho's car.

"I'll go and drop deaad." You say as wave goodbye to the everyone and Hongjoong.

"We'll try to be quiet." Your brothet says

"No... it's fine. I don't might... just talk out loud and have fun... I'll be in the distant so... I think it's fine."

"Okay. Goodnight. Zip up your tent okay? To avoid insects coming in."

"I will..." you begin to walk away from everybody until you see a shadow beside you. You look back and see Jongho. "You're crashing too?"

"Maybe." He is now walking beside you

"Aren't you going to sleep with the rest of the boys?"

"I'd rather not." He chuckles, "They will smell and be talking all night."

"Right... but... where will you be sleeping?"

"In my car..." he then smiles, "or if you would offer your tent... I'd sleep with you."

Your head span around. You didn't expect him to say that.

"Yeah! Whatever!" You answer, looking at him waiting for him to admit to the joke.

But he didn't.

As you two stop right in front of your tent. You noticed you forgot to leave a light on so you search for your phone in your pocket to use as flashlight.

And you try to pull it out from your tight jeans short, you feel a hand squeezing your butt. You can even feel his fingers brushing down at bit, hitting your core. It's Jongho of course.

"What are you doing?"

You feel his heat come near from behind you. "What I should've done way before..." he whispers to your ear. "This tiny short of your has been driving me insane since you this afternoon..."

"This isn't right." You hiss facing him. You can sense that he is looking at you lustfully even with the lowest light.

"You mean, this?" He cups your core, caressing it lightly but making it known that he's touching you in the right spot

"Jongho..." you put your hands on his chest, trying to resist him but when his other hand takes your own and places it on his bulge. "Holy shit." You hiss, wide eye

"This is... because of you."

"Are you drunk?" You ask breathlessly as starts to circle over your covered core.

"No... but I had enough to be brave so I can do this..." he then slides your hand up and down his bulge. You can feel it twitch at every friction. "I'm rock solid hard... because of you..."

Hearing him whisper than and feel him, you can't help but feel butterflies in your stomach. This is a feeling you've never had before. It is very thrilling. "They could see us..." you whisper back but you continue to stroke him after he let's your hand go

"They're busy..." Jongho pulls your face close to him and start to tease you by brushing his lips over yours.

Rolling your eyes, "Just fucking kiss me already." You hiss before grabbing his face to kiss.

His lips curves into a smile whilst kissing you. He's satisfied with your response to his seduction.

"What took you so long..." you say after

"I waited for you to get old enough..."

"You waited for me to turn 21?" You brows furrowed.

"Yeah." He leans in for another kiss as he slides his hands around you, pulling you more closer.

You jerk away a little, "I've had a crush on you since 17. You rejected me back then..."

"You are too young to date..."

"I get that! But then when I started hitting on you since 19... you still ignore me even though you told me, you like me too." You pout

"I did it out of respect to your brother... we are friends..."

"But I'm old enough..."

He smirks, "I know..." then goes on to kissing you again while squeezing your ass. "I can see that..." he teases

You breathing picks up a little bit as you feel him touch you. You've been craving for him since then. It started from just a cute crush, meeting your brother's friend during a soccer match of Hongjoong. But now, it grew into a desire to have him.

"Starting at this moment," he then let's you go and flick open one of the small light hanging on the rope outside your tent. "I don't like you wearing tiny shorts like that when I'm not around... okay?" He have a playful expression in his face as he tilts his head to the side. "Do you know why I asked you that, y/n?"

"Maybe...?"

He snorts a low laugh and then opens the entrance of the tent. "Go inside now..."

"Hey..." you whine, "after kissing me and making me feel things... you're just going to let me go... and sleep alone?"

"Who said you're going in alone?" He answers

"Oh."

"Get in... so I can give you my gift for your birthday before it passes."

Your mouth goes dry. Your mind suddenly went blank. You are thinking, is he really going to give me what you want.

You walk slowly in the tent leaving your shoes out. He follows and closes the entrance shut and covering the mesh with a curtain.

"Jongho, are we..." you asks trying to navigate yourself in the dark having only little light coming in from the lamp he switched on from outside

"This is what you want right...?" He's standing behind you again. His hand slides in your top caressing your stomach. "Or... you want us to just sleep...?" He then kisses the back of your neck. It tickles a little but it feels so damn good.

"No... not sleep..."

"You want....this?" His hand slides in your shorts and goes right into your core. "Mmm..."

"Holy... fuck..." you throw your head back on his shoulder as you feel him insert a digit in you

"You're...so... ready..." he growls and kisses yout expose neck

"J-jongho...shit!" You grab onto him as you feel your knees weakens at every push and pull he does.

"Sshh.. lower your voice... we don't want them distrubing us..."

"H-how can I not... react... It feels...ughhh..."

"I know it feels good... but it will get better once I'm inside you..." he pulls his hand off leaving you empty and whining. "Take of your clothes... I'm going to fuck you now..."