Her birthday pt.1

I woke up and carefully got out of bed. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready. I put on her favourite lingerie. It was black and laced, and it beautifully pushed up my tits.
When I was ready, I went to the kitchen and put on my black apron. I knew Ash loved pancakes with chocolate, so I stacked them in a tower and wrote happy birthday on top.
When I was finishing decorating the pancakes with fruits, I suddenly felt a hug from behind.

- It smells so good. - Ash said
-They're all yours just like me. - I said with a smile as she kissed my neck.- Happy birthday, beautiful now eat before it's cold.
She reached for my face and looked deeply into my eyes with a smirk on her face.
- You should eat too because you'll need a lot of energy today.- she said as she traced my spine with her finger. I shivered and wisper into her ear:
- Of course master.
She smiled and lightly slapped my ass and we went to eat breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we ate I was cleaning the kitchen and Ash was preparing for work. I was sad and frustrated because I had to wait the whole day, and I was already so turned on. I didn't know what she had planned. I knew it'll gonna be exciting. I was thinking about things we haven't tried trying to predict what we'll do today, and I heard her footsteps getting closer to the front door. I rushed to give her kiss for goodbye. I sneaked from behind and hugged her tightly. She turned around and hugged me, too. She smelled so nice and her hug was so warm I could stay like this for hours.
We stood like this for a few minutes. I was melting into her hands as she petted my hair. She knew I loved hugging, and that's why she always hugged me longer.
-Darling I want to stay like this but I have to go to work so I'll be home earlier.
-Okay. - I signed with sadness in my voice.
-Sweetie I have a really important task for you. She put her lips to my ears and whispered- There's a black box on the bed. You can't open it until 1h before I come back from work. When there's finally time, undress completely and put on everything that's in the box. At the bottom, you'll find more instructions. - I blushed with excitement. I couldn't wait.
- Of course, master- I said with a smile on my face.
Ash smiled and turned to the door. When she was closing the door, she said I look amazing in this lingerie. I blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time was going so slow. I tried to keep my mind busy, but all I could think about was Ash. I imagined her tying and spanking me. It was really hard to resist from masturbating but I knew I couldn't do it.
When I checked the time for the 100th time, it was finally 3 pm. As soon as I saw it, I rushed to the bedroom. On my way there, I tripped and almost fell, but in the last second, I managed to hold the shelf and prevent it.
When I got to the bedroom, I undressed, took a deep breath, and opened the box. The first thing I saw was the black dog ears. I was so happy I giggled. I wanted to try dog play for so long. I quickly took everything out of the box. Apart from the dog ears, there were
- Nipple clips
- Collar with leash
- Bone shaped gag
- Butt plug with black fluffy tail
- Blindfold
At the bottom of the box, I found a folded piece of paper. I guessed it was an instruction of what I'm supposed to do. I opened the paper and read:
- Put on (or in ;) everything that's in the box except the blindfold. Then go to the front door and sit in front of it. When you do that, send me a photo and wait until I respond.
- As soon as I finished reading, I started preparing. I started by putting on the collar. Then I took the nipple clips. I gently put them on whimpering a little. Now was time for the but plug. I took the lube out of the drawer, then lay the upper half of my body on the bed and spread my legs. I put some lube on my hand and slowly put my finger in my ass. I started moving it inside, adding another finger. I was moaning in a pillow getting wet. After a minute, I was ready, so I took a butt plug and put it in. I moand with pleasure.
When I stood up, I could feel my juices dripping down my leg. I was really aroused, and it was really hard to resist touching myself. I shook my head to get those thoughts away. I took the gag and put it in my mouth. After that, i put the ears on, took the blindfold and my phone, and went to the front door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~