Foursome pt.2*

They all walked up to me. I was still feeling really hot despite the fact that I came a few times. I was about to come again but instead letting me they looked at each other, and Lilith grabbed my hands. I moaned in frustration. They turned me around, so I was lying on my stomach, and they tied my hands with a rope. With a corner of my eye, I saw Madelyn reaching out her hand toward me.  She showed the dildo further up my ass. I screamed out in pain, and before I had time to adapt to sudden change of situation, Lilith grabbed me again and got me off the bed. I was on my knees with my hands tied behind me and a dildo in my ass. I looked up, and Ash was sitting right in front of me with her legs crossed and a smirk on her face.
- Oh, aren't you so cute. - She lifted my chin more with her foot. - You're so desperate you put a whole show in front of people you barely know? And look at you now. Crying from frustration and a little pain. Let's get it this way. If you make us all happy, we'll give you what you want, okay?
- Yes, master. - I replied. The hot feeling in my pussy grew stronger again. It was just getting worse because the dildo was slipping out of my ass. I tried to reach it with my hands, but someone showed it inside again. I screamed in pain and even more frustration. Ash leaned and looked me in the face.
- We can't let you touch yourself like that, don't we? - She held my head tightly as Madelyn put on a collar on me. It had a rope on the back that she attached to my hands, lifting them more in the air.  After she tied it, I tried to relax them a bit, but it just made me pull on the rope and choke, so I had to keep them up.
- Now, keep your legs spread, and don't let that tail fall out. You don't wanna get tied up and left alone in the state you're in right now, don't you?
- No, Master.
- Good now, get to work. - I moved my head closer while lifting my hands higher in the air.
When I was about to start pleasuring Ash, she stooped me.
- You know what? I changed my mind. I can see in Lilith eyes how hungry she is. You can suck me off later. - She stood up. - Lilith, she's all yours now.
- Thank you, gorgeous. - She grabbed me by my hair, making me stand up. I whimpered and clenched my thighs to prevent the tail from falling out.
- Madelyn, my dear, can you please take out you know what from the box? I wanted to save it for later, but I just can't wait. - She looked me in the eyes and traced my neck with her finger. Without a warning, she grabbed me harder and bent me over the bed. I pulled on the rope and coughed. I lifted my head and hands, but I was still choking a bit. Lilith chuckled when she saw me suffer and spread my legs while pushing the dildo in because it was slipping out. I moaned, trying to focus on the bit of pleasure I could get when I felt a slap. I wasn't expecting it, but it just made me feel hotter.  They must have seen it because they hit me again. I wanted to cover up my moans, but I couldn't because my head was in the air.
- You like the pain? - they said, and I could hear her light something up with a lighter. - I can give you more~. - She finished, and I felt something hot   drip on my back. I screamed and pulled on the ropes. I coughed, and tears began to fall again. I didn't have time to take a proper breath because I felt it again on my ass this time. I screamed louder because it fell right on the spot Lilith previously hit.
- You never played with a hot wax before? - they asked but didn't give me time to respond by pouring it on me again. Despite it being painful, there was something so arousing in it. The burning feeling in my pussy was more and more intense.
They played with me for what seemed like an hour. I had wax all over my back and ass. Every time the dildo was slipping out, they pushed it back in, sometimes pouring wax right next to my hole, making me scream more. Tears were falling uncontrollably, and my throat was sore from the screaming and pulling on the collar.
When they finished, they removed the rope. My head fell onto the bed.
- Sir? - I asked, breathing heavily.
- Yes, Hun? - They moved away the hair that fell on my face and put them behind my ear.
- I fell too hot down there. I can't take it anymore. Please let me come.
- What do you want? Ask more nicely.
- Sir my pussy is burning and I really need you to make me come.
- Hmmm I have to think about that. Ladies, what do you think? - she turned around toward them.
- The idea of stuffing all her holes seems promising. - I heard Madelyn reply.
- I'm also happy to do that. We can fuck her all now and still play with her after. I really want to push her limits. - Ash said.
- Perfect. - Lilith turned back to me and leaned.
- Prepare for the fun~.