Foursome pt.3*

They removed the dildo and Ash put a blindfold on me. My whole body was stinging, but it was overshadowed by the burning  feeling in my pussy.
They told me to wait. I was still on my stomach bend over the bed. I breathed heavily as I heard them roam around the room. Out of nowhere, I felt something entered me from behind. I gasped, surprised.
- You didn't expect me Hun? - Lilith said and laughed as she started pounding in me. I moaned and smiled as I felt the burning feeling go away a bit.
- Darling stand up for a second. - Ash said and Lilith stopped fucking me. I carefully stood up shaking, and luckily, Lilith helped me stand. I heard the bed creek, and soon Lilith told me to get back on the bed. They guided me, and I felt I sat on Ash strap on. I immediately started moving up and down, but Ash pulled my hands and made me kiss her. I moaned into her lips, and I felt Lilith enter my ass. They both started moving inside me, and I stopped kissing Ash and moaned loudly. I laid down, and Ash started kissing me again. Her lips moved to my neck sucking on the sweet spot. They were going pretty deep, and it felt amazing. Suddenly, I felt sharp pain on my back, making me bend it. My eyes rolled back and I screamed. I heard Madelyn laugh and she hit me again. I tried to move away from the pain, but Ash held me tightly.  It felt amazing. Because I had my eyes covered, all my other senses were sharpened, and also aphrodisiac was still working pretty strongly.
She hit me again and again. I was screaming and crying but she didn't stop. I also was getting closer to cumming.
The next hit made me come. I moaned really loudly and lifted up my head. I fell onto Ash as last waves of pleasure filled my body.
Instead of letting me rest, Lilith stopped fucking me. They grabbed my hands and pulled them, making me sit. Ash strap on vent as deep as it could, and it was pretty long.  I moaned because I was really sensitive now as I just came.
They pulled again, helping me stand up on the ground. They needed to help me stand because I didn't have any strength in my legs. I clenched my thighs because I was still hot. I bit my lip trying to cover my soft whimper, but Lilith heard it.  She grabbed my tit and squeezed my nipple with one hand and her other one went on my clit. I moaned instantly as their fingers entered me. If there was any strength in my legs, it disappeared. Luckily, Lilith was quite strong.
She was so good at it. Their fingers twirled and moved, making me shiver. I soon came again. Lilith held her hand on my pussy as my juices were spilling out. When I was done, she put her hand in my mouth.
- Suck it clean.
- Yes, Sir. - I said, muffling and started twirling my tongue around their fingers.
When I was done, they turned me around and pushed onto the bed. Someone pulled my hands so    my whole body was on it. I felt that all of them were climbing on the bed. Someone sat on my face.
- You know what to do pet. - Madelyn said and I started to eat her pussy. The way she sat made breathing a bit harder.
As I was pleasuring Madelyn I felt that someone spread my legs and lifted my hips. They entered, making the strap on go all in at once. I moaned into Madelyns pussy and I felt that someone started sucking on my nipples. My eyes rolled back as she bited them. I immediately guessed it was Ash as she started kissing and biting my tits and stomach. I know she loved marking me, showing I'm hers. I loved it.
It was hard to focus on Madelyn because Lilith was hitting all the right spots. Ash bites and kisses were amazing, and they made me feel even better. I didn't need a lot more time to come. Madelyn came right with me, making my face a mess. She laid on the bed next to me, and I breathed heavily. I didn't have any strength left. I thought they were done but I couldn't been more wrong. I felt something getting thrown at me. From the texture and shape, I recognised it was a rope. Madelyn placed her hand on my face and said.
- You didn't think I would be satisfied from just hitting you few times and you making me cum. I need to play with you a bit more~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note:
I'm so sorry for posting this chapter so late.