Next day

I opened my eyes. I was lying on my stomach. I tried to turn on my back, but I felt a hand on my back, stopping me.
-You should stay like this, Darling. I applied medicine not so long ago.- Ash said as I turned my head to her.
-What time is it?- I asked yawning
- It's around 9am.
- It's tomorrow already?? I slept through all your birthday?
- Yes but don't worry, I was exhausted too, and I enjoyed taking care of you.
- Thank you - I smiled. - Does my ass look bad?
- Yeah, you probably won't be able to sit for the next few days.
- I'll be fine it was 100% worth it.
- Wanna go eat breakfast?
- Yes I'm starving.
  Ash helped me stand up and dress up. My ass was burning. Ir would be way worse, but she took a really good care of me, so I'll be fine soon.
  We ate breakfast and decided to stay at home and watch something. I tried to sit on a couch, but it felt like sitting on  needles, so I laid on my stomach.
We had a really nice time we watched a few films and at the end of the day we decided to go for a walk. It was already dark outside, and there weren't many people. Our house was pretty close to a park, so it was perfect. I went to get my stuff,  but Ash suddenly stopped me.
-Want me to bring your things too? - I asked.
- I'll go get them. I just got an amazing idea. - she smiled. - wait here.
I felt something was off. It couldn't be any normal idea. I waited, and after a minute, she walked out the room with a bag and a long coat. I widened my eyes.
-Nope, I'm not doing it. - I said.
-But baby, it's late. Nobody gonna see you.- she walked to me. - It's gonna be really exciting, and I promise nobody gonna catch us.
On the one hand, I was scared to do it, but in the other, it was so exciting.
  After thinking for a second, I agreed. Ash smiled and told me to strip.
I striped, and she started tying rope around me. It felt really good. I love being tied. Then she put a collar on and gave me the coat and zip it. I put it on, and she grabbed my leash and led me to the door. As soon as I started walking I felt the rope rubbing on my clit. I whimpered quietly. Ash helped me put on my shoes because it was hard with the rope on. Then we walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~