Stroll *

We went out the door and went to the park. It was a 5-minute walk. I tried to walk normally, but it was hard with the rope. By the time we reached the park, I was dripping wet.
When we entered the park, Ash stopped and turned around to unzip my coat. I shivered when the fresh air touched my naked body and clenched my hands because I was scared. She saw it, and she hugged me, whispering that I don't have to worry. I took a deep breath and nodded to let Ash know I was ready, and she unzipped it completely and spread it wider. She looked at me and smiled.
- You look really cute like this. - she said, and I blushed.
We started walking. I was looking around nervously. I heard something fall. My heart started beating faster, and I closed the coat covering myself. I looked over to see what caused this sound, but nobody was there.
- Stop covering yourself, or I'll take off your coat.
I put my hand away with an embarrassed look on my face.
- Good girl. - Ash said.
We started walking again, and Ash led us behind a small building that was located in the middle of the park.
- Face the wall, and take your ass out.
- Yes master. - I did what she said and waited with my hands on the wall. I heard her open her bag and take something out.
I suddenly felt something cold on my ass hole. She poured some lube on it and started moving it around with her fingers. She started putting them inside one by one.
- There easily go in. Guess you're still stretched from yesterday. - she said it as she started moving them inside. - You better keep quiet, or someone's gonna hear you. - I put my hand to my mouth to stop the moans from escaping.
After a minute, she took her fingers out and started putting in a butt plug. It was larger than the one yesterday. I had to try really hard to stay quiet. After she put it in I wanted to turn around because I thought we're gonna walk again but she suddenly showed something in my pussy. I moand surprised and covered my mouth again. She turned me around and pushed against the wall.
She turned on the vibrator in my pussy and started moving it in and out. I bited my hand, but moans still managed to escape my mouth.
When I got kind of used to the pleasure and my moans became quieter Ash placed her mouth on my clit and started to eat me out. Another sudden moan escaped my mouth, and I bit my hand even harder. I moved around in pleasure making the rope rub harder on my body. I was getting closer and closer to cumming.
- Mmmaster? Can mhhmm I cummm?- I tried to speak normally, but it was just impossible. Ash nodded, and I came. I bit my hand one last time.
After she licked all of my juices, she holded me in her arms until some of my strength came back.
After a few minutes, I regained my strength and let Ash go. She took out the vibrator but she left the butt plug in. She opened my mouth and made me lick it clean. I did exactly what she told me. Then she put it away, and we started walking again.
It got a little colder, and the wind began to blow. I started shivering a little. I could already feel that I have rope burns all over my body. And although I just came, I started feeling horny again because of the plug.
When we were closer to the entrance of the park we heard voices. It was clearly 2 people talking. And they were getting closer. I look at Ash with panic and fear in my eyes. She quickly took the sides of my coat and pulled me toward her. We started kissing, and the people just passed us just saying how it's weird. When they were far enough, we stopped kissing and exhaled with relief.
-Well, that was close.- I said.
- I told you nobody gonna catch us.- She smiled
I smiled, too. We walked closer to the entrance, and she let me zip up my coat.
At home, we went to took a shower together and she ate my pussy again while moving the butt plug in and out because I was still horny. After that, I became even more tired so she needed to help me walk. Again she had to apply medicine all over my body.
-Darling, look at yourself. You're covered in bruises and wounds. Look at your hand you bit yourself almost to blood. We need to take a break from fucking. Your body need to heal.
- How long I'm supposed to wait?- I said sadly.
- Probobly around a week.
- A week?! Nooooo that's to long.
- I know, but we need to. - She said it while softly touching my head - I promise we'll do something exciting~ - she smiled.
I sighed, but what could I do. It's just a week I can do it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~