Threesome pt.2*

Ash took out the ropes and put them through the hook.
- You can tie her hands. I'll go get some more things.- Ash told Madelyn.
- Of course.- She began tying my hands.
- Colour? - She asked me when she had finished.
- Green Mistress.
- Good~.- She pulled the rope, making my hands go up. When I was adjusting my hands, I felt something touching my ankles. I looked down, and I saw Ash putting cuffs on them. They were attached to the metal bar that was between them, making my legs stay open.
Ash stood up and looked me in the eyes.
- You look so beautiful.
- Thank you, master.- I said.
- Now be a good girl and hold this inside.- She put a vibrator inside me and turned it on. - If you drop it, you're gonna receive spanking. - I put my legs as close together as the metal bar between them let me. I also clenched all my muscles. It was pretty secure. The only problem was I was getting more wet every moment.
- I can check you out now. - Ash turned to Madelyn and started undressing. Although I saw her naked many times, I still admired her. She's so gorgeous.
She sat on a bed right in front of me and spread her legs.
- You know what to do.- Ash pointed at her clit. -Let's give our pet a good show~.- they both smiled. Madelyn kneeled if front of her and placed her lips on her clit. Ash started moaning, and she rolled her eyes back as Madelyn was eating her out. She looked so good. I began getting more and more wet, and the vibrator was slowly falling out.
I kept looking at them, and when Ash let out her final moan, it fell out. I looked down, and then up. I saw the joy in their eyes.
- Oh darling, you dropped your toy.- Ash said while taking 2 whips. She gave one to Madelyn, and they both walked up to me.
- Madelyn, you can deal a first strike.
-I'll do it with pleasure. But maybe our pet has something to say.- she looked me in the eyes. -Speak.- Madelyn continued.
-Please spare me, Mistress. I didn't mean to do it. I just got too wet from looking at you. - I started begging. Madelyn leaned and whispered into my ear. - That won't work pet~. - she slapped my ass with her hand. I screamed, surprised but before I could take a breath, I felt a whip on my inner thighs. I screamed again, and slowly tears began to form in my eyes.
I was crying and screaming as they were whiping and spanking me with their hands.
- Master please stop it hurts so much.
- Your body tells me otherwise. Look how wet you are. Are you sure you want us to stop? Colour?- She was right it felt amazing, and I didn't want to stop them so soon. - Green.- I said.
- Good girl~.- she kissed me, and I felt another whip. I screamed again but I didn't want them to stop.
A few minutes later, they stopped. I closed my eyes, breathing heavily. I heard their steps moving around me, but I was to sore and tired to move right away.
- Are you ready to start the real fun now?- I looked up, and I saw them both wearing a strap on.