Threesome pt.3*

Ash kneeled down and uncuffed my ankles. Madelyn lowered the rope so they could bend me over the bed without untying me. I had my hands right behind my head and my face in the bedding.
I felt that Madelyn entered me and started pounding. Ash lifted my head and made me suck and choke on her strap on. It felt really good to be fucked from both sides. I was moaning loudly while Ash was pushing my head further down. I couldn't breathe, and I began coughing. She holded my head down for few more seconds and then she let me breath. I was gasping for air close to cumming but she took it out. They switched places. Ash started fuckin me right away and Madelyn took off her strap on making me lick her pussy.
I was eating her out. She must have liked it because she was moaning and closing her eyes. Ash slapped my ass from time to time, increasing my pleasure.
- Fuck pet. You're so fucking good at this.- I smiled and went faster. I felt she was close to cumming so I gave it my all and she came. I did that too soon after.
Ash untied my hands. Madelyn already got her strength back and put the strap on again. She laid on the bed. I stood up and stretched. I looked at her.
- Sit down here, pet. - she pointed at the strap.
-Sure Mistress. - I did what she told and got on the bed. I crawled over to her and kneeled above it. I took it in my hand and put the tip in. I began to slowly lower myself, but she stopped me.
- Take it all in at once. You had it inside already so don't act like a bitch.
-Sorry, Mistress. - I took a deep breath and sat down. It went really deep. I whimpered. I started moving up and down, going faster every second. I placed my hands on her hips for more support. It felt amazing I was still sensitive and my clit begged me for sensation. I moved my hand toward it and began touching myself.
- No, Darling, that's forbidden. -Ash smacked my hand away. I placed it back on Madelyns hip without stopping. I went even faster and closed my eyes. It was hard to resist touching myself, and somehow, Ash saw it and cuffed my hands together.
After some time I came again. I laid on a bed next to her panting.
- Darling we don't have time to rest get your ass up. - she was putting on a glove. - I need to prepare you~. - I quickly got in the position. I was on my knees, and my hands were cuffed, so they were under me, and my face was in the bedding.
I felt her pour lube on my ass. She put 2 fingers at once and it felt so good. I was really excited she used my ass many times and I had many different things stuffed there but she never fucked it. I was really happy. Also, the idea of being watched by Madelyn just got me more excited.
- I see you look forward to it. Look at your pussy it's dripping wet. I see you like being used. - Ash said while adding another finger. I blushed. I like it when Ash talks to me like this. She knows how to make me feel good, but not to humiliate me too much. She's amazing.
She kept adding more fingers, and I was getting louder. After some time, she told me I was ready. I got my ass up even more up in the air, but she didn't put it in.
- Not in this position, Darling. Come here.- she helped me stand up. She told me to put my hands over her neck. I thought that's weird, but I was excited, so I didn't give it much thought. Madelyn walked up to us.
- Let's lift our pet up. - she said. They picked me up and spread my legs. They've put them bend over their arms so my legs look like a letter "M". I was in between them. I felt them rubbing my entrances and that when it got to me. They'll fuck me in both holes. Ash already started slowly putting it inside my pussy while Madelyn was still teasing the entrance. Suddenly, she showed it in making me gasp and moan. Ash also got it all in. They were both inside me, keeping it still. I was whimpering and taking big breaths while trying to adjust to the size. My eyes were closed. I opened them a little, and I saw Ash face. We kissed. She started moving, and Madelyn joined her. At first it was chaotic but soon whe all found the right rhythm.
I felt amazing. My eyes were rolled up and I was a moaning mess. I was feeling hotter every second. Our bodies where rubbing against each other making me feel even better. I didn't need a long time to come again. I was screaming and seeing stars under my eyelids. They carefully placed me on bed. I was so tired and I felt sore down there.
When I was lying like this, I could hear them talking.
- Looks like she won't be able to walk for a while. - Ash said.
- Yes but I'm not surprised. You look very skilled.
-Thank you. Why don't you experience it first hand and not just from looking.
- Sure. - Madelyn again took of her strap on and they got on the bed they started fucking. After that they cleaned and treated my wounds. I got pretty bad ropes burns. But aside that I was really happy and satisfied. This whole experience was amazing, and I knew we'll do it again. We all went to sleep after that. We where exhausted.