Threesome pt.1*

We all went to our house.
- You ladies can start. I have to go prepare something. I'll join you soon. Have fun;) - Ash told us while entering our bedroom and closing the door.
- Okay, so first, I just want to reasure that you agree to this.- Madelyn said.
- Yes I agree.
-Second, remember we're gonna use the light system:
Green - keep going, everything is okay
Yellow -  slow down a bit
Red - stop immediately
You don't have to be scared to use it.
Are you ready to start Charlie? - Madelyn asked me.
- Yes, I'm ready. - I responded.
- Good then strip.
-What?
-I know you heard me, pet. - She walked toward me. - I wanna see what I'm gonna work with today~. - she looked me in the eyes and smiled.
I started striping. I was doing it slowly because Ash wasn't here, but I reminded myself that's she agreed to it and she wanted us to start without her.
I striped completely, and Madelyn did the same.
- You have a nice body- she said while tracing it with her finger. She started with my neck and then went down to my tits. She pinched and rubbed them between her fingers. I shivered. She moved her lips towards my nipple and started sucking and biting it. I closed my eyes and placed my hands on her head. She left her one hand on my tit and she moved the other one across my spine towards my ass. She squeezed it and moved further down. I flinched when she touched my pussy and started rubbing it.
- I see you enjoy it, Darling. - I turned my head and saw Ash looking from the bedroom.- Let's move things here. Darling wear this.- she walked toward us, and Madelyn moved away, leaving me unsatisfied. Ash moved closer and put a collar on me. She handed Madelyn a leash that was attached to it.
- Show our guest how much you like to crawl. Also, be a good girl and address her misstres.
- Yes, I'll really like you too. - Madelyn replied.
- Of course, Mistress.- I kneeled and crawled behind them.
We entered the bedroom.
- Kneel here.- Ash pointed on the floor in front of the bed. I crawled and kneeled there.
- You have a really nice place here.
- Thank you, Madelyn.
- We have something new. Look above you. Darling, you can look too.- I looked above me, and I saw a hook.
- I see we're gonna have a lot of fun tonight.- Madelyn said with a smile on her face.
- Darling, are you excited? - Ash asked me.
- Yes master. -I replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~