Her birthday pt.2 *

I kneeled in front of the door with my legs spread, and then I took my phone and took a photo from above so Ash could see my nipple clips and a tail.
I looked at the photo, and it was perfect. Black ears matched my purple hair perfectly. I sended it to my girlfriend and I didn't have to wait long. She saw it almost immediately.
-You look amazing, my dog- Ash responded- Now be a good girl and put your phone away. Put the blindfold on and wait for me here without moving.
-Of course, master- I replied and did what she told.
I have been sitting like this for a while now. I couldn't stop thinking about everything that would happen today, and I was getting more horny every minute.
Without much thinking I put my hand on my clit and starter masturbating. It felt good but it wasn't enough. I moved my other hand to my ass and started moving the but plug while putting two fingers into my pussy. It felt really good. Every second I was getting closer to orgasm. I was moaning lauder and lauder completely forgetting about the fact that I'm forbidden from masturbating.
When I was really close to cumming I heard the door open. Fear struck through my body. I tried to move my hands away, but I was too late.
-I'm sorry master I didn't mean to, but you were away for so long aagh- While trying to explain myself, I felt a hard pull in my leash
- Since when can dogs speak?- she said and I heard the anger in her voice. - Crawl now bitch. And don't expect me to be nice to you. You know I hate when you break the rules.
I felt a pull, and I started crawling behind her. I was scared and excited at the same time.
She kept pulling on my leash, leading me to the bedroom. As soon as we got inside, I heard the door close behind me. I keeled in the place she left me scared to do anything.
I heard her steps around me. My heart was beating faster, and because of the blindfold, all my other sentences were sharpened. Judging from her footsteps, she opened a drawer on my left, and I trembled. I knew this drawer was full of whips.
-Oh, you already know what's gonna happen.- she chuckled while walking towards me. I started trembling as I heard her stop behind me. I waited in silence, trembling, waiting for the pain.
- You dared to break the rules, and now you're scared? What a bitch. You knew exactly what would happen. Now, crawl on the bed and get your ass up.- I did what she told me immediately. I was on my hands and knees.
- Spread your legs more, bitch.- As soon as I did it, i felt a sharp pain on my ass. I screamed, surprised.
- Since you're my dog, I want you to bark after every whip.
- What? Ahghh!- I screamed as she spanked me.
- Dogs don't talk, remember? Do what I told you to, or you'll get punished more. Understand?
- Woof!
-Good girl~. - She began spanking me. I did what she told me and barked after every single one.
After a minute, my eyes started to water. It really hurt, but deep down, I enjoyed it. I was dripping wet.
- I see you like it. - she said, stopping for a second. My ass was in total mess. - Wanna know something?- she whispered in my ear.- The but plug also vibrates~- She turned max vibrations, and I began to cry and scream in pain and pleasure. My saliva was leaking from my gaged lips.
She didn't give me time to get used to the vibrations. She started spanking me again, focusing on hitting the plug. I was crying in pain and pleasure.
- Aren't you forgetting about something?
-Wooffff!!!!!
After another few minutes, I was in a mess. My tears were falling uncontrollably, and I was dripping wet trembling, barely being able to stay on my hands and knees. But at the same time I really enjoyed it. I wanted to cum.
I started moving my ass and moaning louder to get her attention, and luckily for me, she noticed.
- You wanna cum bitch?- I nodded- Okay but I need to hear it from you.- she leaned and removed my gag and blindfold.
- Master please I need to cum Aghh!- she spank me again.
- Tell me exactly what you want me to do.- I thought for a second embarrassed to speak. - If you won't tell me than I'm gonna go back to spanking. - she raised her hand and I screamed in panic.
- Master please I want you to fuck me until I pass out!- she smiled and chuckled.
-Good girl~- She said and immediately put her whole length inside me. I gasped surprised because I didn't noticed she put the strap on before. I moaned uncontrollably as she fuck me hard. Suddenly she lift up my left leg which made her go even deeper. I started moaning louder.
- Oh you like that? You like looking like a dog?- She said smirking.
At this point I was close to cumming.
- Master ahhh please hmmm let me cum. I said moaning between words.
- Beg for it bitch.
- Master please aghhh let your slutty dog cum!
-Sure~- She trusted and I immediately came. It felt so good I was seeing stars. I was cumming a long time because of the vibrations and then I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~