Foursome pt.4*

They grabbed me again and helped me get off the bed. They held me pretty tightly so I wouldn't collapse. The aphrodisiac was wearing off, but I still could feel it. I already guessed where they were leading me. It wasn't hard even with the blindfold on. My legs were shaking, and everything was hurting. I still loved every single second of it. I smiled involuntary at the thought of being tied up. I knew Madelyn was pretty good at it.
They stopped and removed the blindfold. I blinked rapidly to get used to the light. I looked up. As I predicted, I was under the hook. Lilith put the rope through it and handed it to Madelyn.
- Let's make an art of you pet~.- she said and started tying me up. She started with my chest. I could see the passion in her eyes as she made new knots. When she was finished with my chest, she pulled one piece of the rope, and it squeezed my boobs pretty tightly. I whimpered. She touched them with a smile on her face and moved down. Ash and Lilith helped her tie my hands behind my back. I bit my lip and whimpered because they were tying right on the places they hit and poured wax on before, making it hurt more. I clenched my thighs and tried to keep quiet. They moved down again. Ash opened my legs so they could put rope on both sides of my clit. It wasn't touching it directly, but I could still feel it enough, so every time they pulled on the ropes, I moaned quietly, wanting more pleasure.
They moved away and as I thought they were finished someone pulled on the rope that was pulled through the hook. I didn't notice, but they attached more ropes to my back, so now they could lift me to the air. It really hurt. They adjusted everything, so I was in position like before on the bed just now in the air. My face and chest were facing the floor, but my feet could barely touch it. As i tried to get used to the new feeling, someone grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. I gasped, surprised.
- You look so gorgeous, Darling. I'm gonna take a picture. - Ash said while looking me deep in the eyes with a smile on her face.
- Of course master.
- Smile! - I smiled the best I could, giving the state I was it. She let go of my head. I didn't have enough strength to keep it up, so I was again facing the floor. I closed my eyes.
They didn't even give me time to get used to being in the air. Lilith again suddenly entered me without a warning. I moaned loudly, but someone at the same time showed a strap on in my mouth. It was Ash. They both moved inside me. The rope was digging deeply into my skin. My eyes rolled back from all the different sensations and pleasure. At the same time, Ash grabbed my head, making me choke. Lilith started rubbing my clit and Madelyn started whiping me again. I felt amazing. I could feel the pleasure and pain in my whole body. It was too much. In the next few seconds, I came. They didn't stop for a few seconds, making my orgasm last longer. I didn't even have the strength to moan, so I just breathed heavily. I was so tired. I was barley couscous only thanks to the fact that Ash always fucked me until I could move anymore so I was used to it. I felt their hands touching my whole body, giving me the last bit of stimulation. Ash moved behind me and kneeled. Her face was just on the hight of my pussy. She started sucking it. I was getting hot again. I wasted my last bits of strength to come one last time before my eyes closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: I'm sorry for the shorter chapter. I'm just too tired. I slept only for 1h, and I'm just f exhausted. I probably made a lot of mistakes, but I'll correct them in the morning. (Already corrected:) Tell me if I missed something)
I'm also going on a ♡brake♡. It's gonna be a bit longer than i first thought. Maybe I'll be back in two weeks, but who knows. I'll keep you updated, and I'm sorry for making you wait. In the meantime please write me more ideas. Also, what do you think about writing a chapter/chapters only about Lilith and Madelyn?