Slut {Madelyn pov}*

-On your knees. - Lilith pushed me on the ground as soon as we entered. - Crawl to the bedroom.
- Yes, Sir. - I obediently crawled.

I sat on the ground in the designated place and waited.

- What a slut. You just crawl when I tell you. - she entered the room. I looked up into her eyes, and she grabbed me softly by the chin.

- So obidient. - she said smiling softly, but then she immediately grabbed me harder and pulled my face closer to her.

- You're still fully clothed. - she slapped me.
- Sorry Sir. - I started to strip.
-Good girl. - I blushed a bit as they praised me. I was still sitting on the floor waiting. I obediently looked at it with my thoughts racing.
I was getting hotter every second.

-Show me how much you want me. - They commanded me and I spread my legs, still kneeling.

- You really are a slut. - They chuckled. - Already wet. - She mover her feet closer to my clit and started rubbing it. I tried to hold in my moans but she started rubbing harder and faster.

- You already made a mess. Clean it.
- Yes sir. - She lifted her feet, and I licked it clean.
When I finished, I started lifting my head, but she placed her foot on my head, stopping me from doing so.
- The floor is dirty, too. -She pressed harder laughing.

I blushed, embarrassed, and hesitated, but then she pressed harder again, so I moved and started licking the floor.

I was still really embarrassed as they kept stepping on my head, making me do such a humiliating task. Although behind it all I was more and more aroused.

-Good job slut. - Lilith said as I licked the floor clean. - I blushed again, happy to be praised.
- Thank you, Sir.
- Do you want to try something new today? It'll be a new game.
- Yes, sir.
- Then wait here.

I stayed on my knees as Lilith roamed around the room. After a little bit, she tied a blindfold on my eyes.
- Do you see anything?
- No, Sir.

- Good. You can stand up now. - I stood up, and she took my hand. She led me outside the bedroom than stopped.

- I'm gonna spin you around.
- Okay, Sir. - I said, confused.
- Don't worry, it's the important part of the game. - I nodded, still confused, and they spinned me around.
When she stooped, I stood still for a bit because my head was spinning.

- Are you ready slut? Don't make me wait for you.
- I'm ready, Sir. - They took my hand again and began to lead me somewhere.

Now I knew why they spinned me around. I had no idea where we were going. I walked slowly, as I was scared that I'm gonna walk into something.

Lilith didn't like that, and she soon grabbed me harder and pushed me against something. It was a cold surface. I gasped quietly as I felt the cold on my nipples but I couldn't guess what it was.

I didn't have time to think because she suddenly entered me from behind. I moaned, surprised, and put my hands on the surface in front of me. She grabbed my hips and began to fuck me harder.

After a bit, I felt her lips on my shoulder and neck kissing and biting me. I felt better every second.

-Did you guess where are we? -She asked, suddenly whispering into my ear.
- No, Sir. -I replied, moaning loudly.
- Than look. - They removed my blindfold, and after I blinked a few times to adjust to the light, I saw the street under me. I was pressed against a big window leading to our balcony.

- Isn't it exciting? - They giggled.
- Sir. What if someone sees us? - I said scared and I wanted to move away but she was still holding me tightly.

- Yes, there can be someone right now looking at you from the street. - She moved one of her hands to my clit. - I know you're scared, but I can also feel how excited it makes you feel. - She kissed the sensitive spot on my neck, and I moaned loudly.
She was right. I was scared, but there was something so arousing imagining someone was looking at me.
I moaned loudly again as she bit me.
As soon as I did, she moved her hand from my clit and pulled me by my hair. I screamed and moaned at the same time, getting closer to an orgasm.

- You better be quiet slut or you really want someone to see us. -They said and roughly pulled my head to the side. I saw that the window was open.
I immediately covered my mouth with my hand. Lilith used it as an opportunity to push me harder onto the window. She started biting me again and her hand was back on my clit. My eyes were rolling back, and I got closer and closer to the edge.

- Remember you can't cum without begging for it unless you want me to fuck you on the balcony with your hands tied behind so you won't be able to cover up your moans. - My heart skipped a bit as I heard that, but I still uncovered my mouth slowly.
- Sir, please I beg you let me cum. - I said, trying not to moan loudly.
- Please you need to do better than this. - They leaned into my ear. - Tell me how big slut you are.-
- I'm your big slut and I love when you humiliate me. - I said desperately getting closer and closer.
- Still not enough~. - I felt her smiling against the back of my neck.
- Sir... - I hesitated but I couldn't wait longer. - I'm a slut who gets excited when they're people looking at me! - I screamed while on the edge.
- Good girl~. - she entered me one last time and I finally cum.

I breathed heavily, and my legs were weak. I was still leaned against the window when Lilith suddenly picked me up.

- Sir I'm too heavy.
- And I'm strong. - They giggled and kissed my head.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around their shoulders.

We went ahead and took a shower together where we talked.
I told her that I was scared and what if actually someone saw me or heard me but Lilith said that there was no way someone actually would as we were leaving on the 5th floor and that our neighbours went on wacation. I was still a bit mad, but then she proceeded to praise me and tell me that I did a good job today, so I forgave her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note:
Hey, I hope my writing didn't go bad after that long break and again apologise for it.
Also, sorry to ask, but I'll be really happy for all the likes and comments. I'm struggling to motivate, and this will help. Thank you for reading♡

(Tell me if you want chapters from Ash/Lilith pov)