After care

- Fuck! - I said as I felt their hands on my body.

- So sorry, Darling, we need to treat your wounds.- Ash walked up to me and put my hair behind my ear.

- Yeah, I know. Thank you. - I moved my head closer to her hand. I closed my eyes as I felt the sharp pain. I was lying on my stomach, so I bited down on a pillow as they cleaned and treated all of the wounds.

When they finished, they helped me stand up and get dressed in some comfy clothes. I could barely stand on my own, and everything was stinging.

- Are you okay, pet? - Madelyn asked me as I grimaced while putting on a hoodie.

-Yeah, I'm okay. - I smiled.

After that, we all ate breakfast. They made sure I ate properly because I needed to get my strength back. I tried to help them clean after, but they told me to go rest.

- Please, can I at least wash the dishes? I don't want to lie down all day as you do everything for me. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the help it's just that I don't want to take advantage of you all. - I said it, and Ash replied.

- Let's make a deal. Go do what you want, but as soon as you collapse or anything, you're going to lay down, okay?

- Okay. - I smiled happily as she helped me stand. I was really determined to do it. I placed my elbows on the edge of the sink and took the first plate. I cleaned it easily. I smiled, but it all went downhill rapidly. Ash really didn't want to me do it. She's overprotective sometimes, and usually, I'm grateful for it, but not this time. As I was cleaning the third plate, she stood behind me and leaned. Her lips were slightly touching my ear as she whispered.

- You're doing such a good job~. What I good girl~.- I immediately blushed, and my legs got weaker.

She knew exactly what made me melt, but I didn't want to give up that easily. I took a deep breath to calm myself and try my best to ignore her. She knew I just acted like it did nothing, but she knew that it always worked on me, so she kept going.

Her finger slowly moved across the side of my neck, making me shiver. At the same time, her other finger slowly moved from in-between my tits further down. I bit my lip and held my breath.

I carefully finished rinsing a plate and put it on the side. Immediately her hand touched my clit and she kissed my neck. I moaned slightly, and unfortunately, my elbows slipped, and I began to fall. Of course, Ash caught me and picked me up.
- I win. - she smiled and laughed. She placed me on a couch.
- You cheated.
- You collapsed, and we didn't specify in what way.- she smiled.
- Fine. - I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all joined me on the couch. Ash took out the wine and poured a glass for everyone. Lilith couldn't drink because she was driving, but Madelyn happily took her glass.

Then we talked for a bit about ourselves. It was really fun. I learned a lot and it helped me forget about all the pain.

In the afternoon, Lilith and Madelyn had to leave. We said our goodbyes, and they left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Madelyn pov}
- Here you go. - Lilith opened the car door for me, smiling.
- Thanks Hun.
We both sat in a car. I was a little bit tipsy from the wine, and I knew that she noticed.
- I noticed that when we were playing with Charlie, you wished to be in her place. - she said.
- Kind of, but I also really enjoyed using her.
- You know - Lilith paused and placed her hand on my thigh. - We can have some fun at home~.
I blushed and looked at her.
- Yes sir.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Note:
Hey everyone:) I know it's been a while, and I apologize for not updating for so long. I'm really struggling mentally right now, and it's hard for me to do anything. I probably won't be able to ubdate every week, but I'll try my best♡