Punishment pt.1 *

I can't do it. The first day went easy. The next was harder. On the third, I gave up. At the end of the day, I came up to Ash begging.
- Master pleasee. I'll be fine. The wounds are healing now.
- No, they're still not heald enough.
- Master just make me cum. - I kissed her, not giving her time to refuse. I placed my hands on her hips moving them towards her pussy. Before I managed to touch it, she grabbed them and put them above me while pushing me against a wall.
- You know if you're gonna be disobedient I can make you wait longer. You want that?
- No master.
- That what I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a fourth day now. I really won't be able to wait longer. I was thinking of a way to make her do it. Maybe if I'll wear something nice and start striping in front of her? No, that won't work. we did that a few times already. Maybe if I'll wait naked in front of the door? Nope, that won't do. I was thinking and thinking. And when I thought there's no way I thought of something. I can send her a sexy photo of me with a vibrator to tease her. Without much thinking, I went to the bedroom to prepare. Today Ash told me that she has to stay at work longer so I had time. I came up to the drawer where the sex toys were. I was forbidden from using them without permission. I took her favourite one she never let me use. I striped and laid on a bed. I spread my legs took the vibrator and placed it in front of my pussy. I took my phone and took a few photos. I sended them. I wanted to just take photos and put the vibrator away, but thinking about having it inside me was too much. I looked at the time, and I still had an hour. So, without much thinking, I put it in while throwing my phone away. I choose the low setting first and turned it on. It felt good. I started moving it in and out, but it wasn't enough. I turned on the highest setting, and it felt amazing.
I was moving around moaning. At one point, I turned on my stomach and put my head in a pillow. All I had in my head was the thought of cumming.
Suddenly, I felt something smacking my hand away and taking away the vibrator. I froze she wasn't supposed to be home this early. Fuck I'm done.
- You wanna cum so badly? Alright, if you want it, then shut up.
I kept being quiet while she tied my hands and feet to the corners of the bed and placed a pillow ondee my hips, pushing them higher. When she finished, she put a blindfold on me.
- You're so desperate to cum and I'll give it to you.- I was suspicious because she never give me what I want so easily. While I was thinking for the reason, she put the vibrator and moved it around. It felt good that I tensed my body and started moving around, pulling on the ropes on my hands and feet. I moaned, and she added her hand, making me feel even better. After some time, I finally came. At the end, I let out a loud moan and relaxed my whole body breathing heavily. She took out the vibrator and walked away. It was weird. I broke a rule, she should punish me. Something is definitely off.
After a little while, I felt something fell between my legs. Multiple things.
- Wanna guess what these are? - Ash said.
- I don't know. - I replied, and she took my blindfold off. I lifted my head and looked between my legs, and I saw a lot of sex toys. She came closer and whispered to my ear.
- Wanna know what we're gonna do? I'm gonna make you cum over and over. No matter how many times you'll beg me to stop, I won't. - Before I could say anything, she put the blindfold in my mouth and walked over to the toys.
- Hmmm, what to choose first? - she started looking through them. - Oh, let's start with this.- Ash smiled and showed me the biggest strap on we owned.
  I didn't have to wait long. She put it on really quickly.
- Let's start your punishment now. - she trusted her hips, putting the whole length in. I let out a muffled scream and started moaning. Every push was moving the whole bed. I moaned louder and louder, melting into the pleasure. I closed my eyes and soon I felt something vibrating touching my pussy making me feel even better. I was closer to cumming. I tried to speak to ask for the permission to cum but I was unable to. I just let out some muffled words.
- You don't have to ask for permission to cum. You're gonna do it so many times today that it's pointless. - she started moving faster, and I came.
I pulled the ropes again, but I didn't even have time to take a breath because she pulled out the strap on and immediately put a big vibrator in my pussy and turned it on a high setting. I screamed in pleasure because I was sensitive after cumming. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note:
Happy pride month, everyone:))
Thank you for reading my story. I really appreciate it. If you have ideas of some different scenarios, you can write them in the comments:)