Celebration pt.1*

~ A few days later. ~
I walked out the door with a really big smile on my face. I walked up to the car, opened the door, and sat inside.
- How did it went love? Looking at your smile, I think it went well. - Ash looked me in the eyes with a smile.
- It went perfectly, and I got the job! - I couldn't control my face. I was just so happy.
- I'm so proud of you, darling. - She leaned and kissed me. - Did they say something more about the job.
- Yes - Ash started the car, and I started telling her everything.
- So I'll be a waitress, and I'll get to serve drinks. I'm starting on Monday and I have to show up earlier so they'll explain everything. They also placed an order for my work outfit. Here I have a photo. - I showed it. It was a black mini skirt and a cropped shirt. We also get to wear fishnets stocking.
- It's nice. - Ash said, not convinced.
- You don't like it? - I said with a sad impression on my face.
- No I love it. I know you'll look amazing and hot, that's why I'm a bit scared. Becouse what if someone assault you or something? I don't want anything happening to you.
- It's gonna be okay. They told me that they always remind people not to touch waitresses, and there's always a security nearby in case. They really care about safety, and anyone causing problems get thrown out.
- That's really good, but still be careful and call me if anything happens.
-Okay, thank you, Darling. I love you.
-I love you too. - She replied. I smiled and looked out the window. I was so focused on talking that I didn't notice that we went the other way and not home.
- Where are we going?- I asked Ash.
- To celebrate, of course.
- I guess it's a suprise so you won't tell me now?
- Yes, you know me too well, Darling.- She chuckled, and I sighed.

We soon arrived and got out of the car. Ash took my hand and led me to some store. When we walked inside, I saw all sorts of sex toys and props.
We walked up to the register, and Ash asked for a package, and they gave it to her. She thanked and we left.
- What's in there?
- I'll show you in a car. - she looked really excited.
We sat inside the car, and Ash placed the package on my knees.
- Open it. - she said really happily. She was so excited that I could see her eyes sparkle.
I opened the box, and the first thing I saw was some deep blue material. I removed it from the box and unfolded it slightly. It was some sort of uniform. I was confused, so I looked back in the box, and there was an orange shirt, and then I realised. It was a police and the prisoner costume. A huge smile appeared on my face. I looked at Ash, and she told me that there's something more inside. I looked, and there were 2 types of hand cufs. The standard and the material ones. There also was a police whip. We're gonna do a role play, and I was so excited. I always wanted to do it.
- I see you like it, but that's not all. Remember that Bdsm Hotel Madelyn talked about? We're going there to celebrate. - She placed her hand on my thigh and rubbed. I was already getting hot at this point.
- Thank you so much, love. You're amazing. I love you so much.- I kissed her, and we left.
We talked about our roles and everything during the car ride, and although she wouldn't tell me what she's gonna do to me, I was still super excited. There was something really arousing in not knowing what will happen.
We soon arrived prepared, and the fun started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Let me go. I didn't steal anything! - I tried to free my hands, but she grabbed them harder.
- You were at the jeweller during the robbery. There's still one really important and expensive ring missing, and I have to search you.
- I already told you that I don't have it.
-I still have to search, so stand against that wall and strip.
-What?
- You heard me. - she said, and I stood against the wall. I looked up, and she was standing in front of me. Her costume was pretty tight, so I blushed and smiled slightly.
- I see you're enjoy getting naked in front of a random police officer. You're so pathetic.- I looked away, acting embarrassed, feeling even hotter. I took off my shirt and crossed my hands, covering my tits.
- Pants too. - she said with a demanding voice.
- There's no way.
- Fine. I guess we can't do it peacefully. - She grabbed me and bent me over the cold metal table. I whimpered a little because it was directly touching my nipples making them hard. She put my hands above my head, cuffed them, and attached them to the table so I wasn't able to get up. I started pulling on them, but it just made my hand hurt.
- Okay, I can finally start the search. - I heard her from behind me. She put my pants and lingerie down. I was screaming at her, telling her to stop, but she silenced me by putting my lingerie in my mouth. While I was muffling something pretending to hate this, which I obviously loved, I heard her put on latex glowe, and I knew what she's gonna do. I couldn't help myself. I was dripping wet.
- Oh, you're looking forward to this? What a pervert. Also, just so you know, I'm not gonna stop until I find that ring. - I tried to tell her again that i don't have it, but I couldn't. Resisting all the time and being treated like this made me feel really good. I hope Ash also enjoyed it.
I felt something cold on my ass and it was lube. She put two fingers in.
- You're stretched. I thought they were joking about hiding it inside, but now it's really possible.- I muffled something, and I couldn't keep quiet. I started moaning.
Instead of just fingering me, she moved and bent her fingers, stretching me more and more. I was shaking and my clit was begging to be touched. Ash kept on adding fingers, pushing her hand further. I began screaming in pain, and although I couldn't see her, I knew she was smiling. She leaned and whispered to my ear.
- You really hid it deep, didn't you?- I once again wanted to tell her that I don't have it, but my words were muffled. She must have understood it because she whispered to my ear again.
- I know it's not there~- As soon as she said that, she pushed her hand further, so it was up to the knuckles. I screamed, and my eyes started watering and rolling back. I was on edge. I moaned lauder and tried to beg, but I still couldn't. She moved her fingers a bit more laughing at me.
- Why won't we do something more.- I felt she traced my spine with the police whip and smacked it. I bend my back, pulling even more on the cuffs, and Ash just kept on hitting and hitting.
My mind was all over the place, and the only thing keeping me conscious was the pain. I was out of breath and on edge. I was pleading and begging, and she finally took out the lingerie out of my mouth. As soon as my mouth was free, I started begging.
- Please let me cum I can't do this any longer.
- Hmm, I don't know.
- Officer, pleasee I'll do anything. - I said, and her eyes sparked.
- Anything?
- Anything I promise! - I screamed as another whip landed on my back. At this point, I wasn't thinking about the consequences of that.
- Perfect. - Ash pushed her fingers inside my pussy finally making me cum. I screamed in pain and pleasure, not being able to control myself. I relieved my body letting out last moans, and I just passed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: There's gonna be another part:) I was also kind of bored, and I drew Ash and Charlie:) I hope you like it:)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Note: There's gonna be another part:) I was also kind of bored, and I drew Ash and Charlie:) I hope you like it:)