Foursome pt. 1*

The day finally arrived. I came back from work and took a shower. Ash went right after me. When we started preparing the bedroom, we heard the doorbell. We both walked up to the door, and I opened them with a huge smile on my face.
- Hello ladies. - Lilith said, and I moved away so they could come in. We all greeted each other, and Madelyn gave Ash a black box.
- It's a little gift from us. It'll be really useful today.- she looked at me with a spark in her eyes.
- Soo, are we ready to start? - I asked, and they all agreed.
- I just have one thing for you, Hun. - Lilith walked up to me and gave me a small chocolate.
- What's this?
- It's chocolate with aphrodisiac. We all want to have fun with you, so we don't want you getting tired too fast. With this, we'll be able to play the whole night. - they explained.
- Yes, it'll be really useful.
- You can eat it now. It's gonna take a little while before it starts working so we can all prepare during that.
- Of course. - I opened it and ate it.
- One thing. - Lilith said. - You'll address me "Sir" understood?
- Yes, Sir.
They started preparing. I wanted to join them, but they told me to wait in the living room. I sat there barely, containing my excitement. Like always, I was imagining all the different things while squeezing my thighs tighter.
In around 5 minutes, I began to feel hot. I felt it more and more as the minutes passed. I wanted to  touch myself, but I knew I couldn't. I tried to resist this feeling, but every second felt like an hour. My breath and legs were shaking, and this feeling was just too much for me. I stood up and walked slowly. I stopped a few times, but eventually, I got to the door and knocked.
- Yes, Hun? - Lilith replied.
- Sir, please. Can we start? - they opened the door. I was standing with my thighs squeezed, desperately trying to keep my hands away. I breathed heavily, and my face was red.
- You look like a bitch in heat. - Ash looked through the door.
- Master please. - I managed to say before I collapsed onto the floor.
- Okay, come inside. - she replied. I tried to stand up, but the feeling was just too strong. I started panting and whimpering quietly. I didn't want to show how weak and desperate I am. I tried to stand up again, but Ash stopped me mid way.
- If it's so hard, why won't you just crawl?- she said with a smirk on her face.
- Yes, of course master. - I got on my hands and knees and entered the room. I felt even worse because my thighs were rubbing against each other. The need to be touched was really strong.
- Oh pet you're a mess. - Madelyn said.
- Stand here, Darling. - Ash pointed at the middle of the room. I crawled there. I was burning, and the need to come was too much. I slowly stood up, and I bit my lip, but louder whimpers escaped my mouth.
- Master please. I can't resist it anymore. - I said to Ash while breathing heavily.
- First strip completely. Also, remember. No touching.
- Yes master. - I started striping slowly. I felt a little awkward because they were all dressed up, and I was the only one naked.
As I was striping I bit my lip even harder because my clothes where rubbing against my nipples and clit making me fell like I was burning.
I took everything off. My nails were digging into my hands, and my lip started bleeding from biting into it too hard. I wanted to lick it off, but Lilith was faster. She kissed me. I clenched my thighs. Our lips were connected for some time. They really  gave everything into that kiss. I could taste my own blood. It just made me feel even hotter. When we stooped, they looked at me and smiled. I was wet. I could feel my juices running down my thighs. Tears escaped my eyes.
- You want to come? - They whispered into my ear and lightly traced my spine, making me shiver.
- Yes, Sir.
- Okay, just wait here for a bit. No moving understood?
- Yes, Sir. - they went up to Ash and told her to open the box they gave her.
- Close your eyes, Darling. Let it be a surprise. - Ash said when she peeked into the box.
- Of course Master. - I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the sounds and the pain to get my mind away from the burning. It wasn't working, tho the feeling was too much.
I waited only a little. I heard someone walk up.
- Put your hands in front of you. - I heard Ash say with excitement in her voice. I did what she told me to. At the same moment, I felt something was put on my head and in my hands.
- Open your eyes. - She told me, and I opened them. I had a dildo in my hands with a weird pompom attached to the end. She saw my confusion, and she moved away. I looked up, and there was a mirror in front of me. I was red, and you could see my wet thighs. I also had bunny ears on my head. I looked at them and the dildo in my hands, and it struck. It was a bunny tail.
- As you know what it is now, pet. Let's start the fun. They brought chairs and put them next to the mirror.
- You can play with yourself using this. - Lilith pointed at the tail. - Do it on the bed so we all can see. - they smiled. I felt really awkward. I could see the terrible state I'm in, and they were all watching me. I knew I couldn't resist this feeling anymore, and my mind was getting more and more blurry. I climbed on the bed and kneeled. I spread my legs and lifted my ass. I took the dildo and rubbed it against my pussy to get it wet. I was already moaning, and when it was ready, I put it into my ass. I closed my eyes and just began bouncing on the dildo. I put one hand on my nipple and the other one on my clit.
Suddenly, I felt a slap. I opened my eyes, surprised but I didn't stop masturbating. Ash grabbed my face and said.
- Show our dear guests, you're a good girl, and keep your eyes open. Also, give us a little show~ .
She sat down again, and I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a total slut but I just couldn't stop. I listened Ash and spread my legs more showing off my pussy. I soon came, but I just needed to do it again. I changed the position and started moving it again. My mind became more and more blurry. I switched positions and came a few times to show them every bit of me. I saw on their faces that they loved it, and they all wanted to use and fuck me more and more. Without much thinking I said.
- Why won't you help me~? - I asked while looking at them.
- We're all here for that~. - Madelyn replied, and they all walked up.