Author note ~ Goodbye ♡♡♡

Hello everyone. As you may know, I haven't been doing the best for a pretty long time now. I tried to get through every day, but it was just getting worse and worse.
I really enjoy writing. I just can't motivate myself to do it, or when I finally do, it's hard to write anything that makes sense. I had so many ideas for new chapters but I just didn't know how to write them. I'm so sorry, but I won't write more chapters.
Thank you all so much for your support♡ It really helped me♡ Please to anyone who might also be struggling to reach out to someone. Get help you deserve♡ I love you all, and please take care of yourself♡

[One more small thing I had some of the next chapter written, so I'll just put it here. It's not finished, it's bad, but you know I just want it to be here.]

{Back to Charlie pov}

On Sunday, we both were just chilling together. Ash was being way too careful with me, which I found really funny because it's the same person who did half the damage.

In the afternoon, I got a call from Olive. She told me that Allysa got sick suddenly and she was supposed to work during night shifts when we hosted various events. She asked me if I was willing to change my shifts for this week so I could work then. She would pay me for all the shifts and a bit extra. I talked with Ash, and I agreed. That was a fair deal, and I knew the club would get really busy at night. Especially at the time when we host events. I looked at the schedule to see what's going to happen.

◇Special events◇
10pm-4am

Monday:
- Bondage lesson #1: Basic skills

Tuesday:
- Bondage lesson #2: Beauty of shibari.

Wednesday:
- Art of humiliation

Thursday:
- After-care

Friday:
- Pleasure of pain

I show this to Ash, and she would be happy to see all the events, but sadly, she was working during the day. We both knew we wouldn't be able to see each other much.

The whole week went well. Because I was working during the events, I could kind of watch them for free. They were really interesting. All of them gave out small papers with basic information on them. That was really useful, so I always took them home and left them for Ash to read too. She, on the other hand, left me cute notes with silly drawings. We saw each other in the afternoon but we didn't have time and energy to spend much time together because I was preparing for work and she was tired after work. We usually just cuddle and talk together.

As Friday was getting closer, we began to spend more time together. Ash joined me in my showers before work. She always teased me and then just didn't do anything more. I was so frustrated, but I knew she was preparing something fun for the weekend.