Celebration pt.2*

I wanted to stretch, but my hands were attached to something. I slowly opened my eyes. I had to wait a little to get used to the bright light. When I managed to get them fully open, I looked around. I was in a cell handcuffed to the bed. Ash, where nowhere to be seen. I got a little scared, but I remembered she wouldn't just leave me.
I was laying looking at the ceiling, trying not to focus on the sornes and pain I felt everywhere. When I heard the doors open. I tried to look, but I couldn't lift up my head enough.
-Oh, my little thief is already awake. - she was still in a role, so I guess it isn't over.
- Why am I cuffed? - I asked.
- Oh, you already forgot?- She walked up to me and gently placed her hand on my chest and moved it around teasing my nipples. Her eyes were filled with hunger and excitement. She leaned and said slowly to my ear.
- When you were bent over that table with your legs spread wide open. With tears and lust in your eyes. Looking like a total slut covered in your own cum and spit. You where so desperate to cum when my hand was deeper and deeper you promised me you'll do anything for making you cum. - she laughed as she saw fear and excitement on my face.
- You remember now?
- Yes officer. - I said embarrassed and also turned on.
- Perfect. Now get up. - she uncuffed me, and I followed her. We went up to the table I was bent over before. I blushed, imagining those moments. Ash took the chair and put it in the middle of the room. She sat on it and pointed at herself.
- Judging from how you acted before you're a little whore so show me what you can do. You don't wanna know what will happen otherwise. - I kneeled and looked at her. She sat with her legs and hands crossed. The costume was tightly holding her tits and she was looking down at me with a smirk on her face. I loved that look. It make me feel so small and 100% dependent on her. I squeezed my thighs and crawled to her I wanted to sit on her thighs, but she placed her hand on my shoulder, stopping me.
- Not that easy. You have to earn it first. It'll be your prize~. - I sat back down.
- You know when you were on that table, I had to use my legs to keep you spread, and you had the audacity to drip all over my shoes. Clean them up.- I grabbed her foot in my hand and started rubbing it, trying to get it off with my hand. She scoffed and kicked me. I looked at her, surprised.
- You won't clean shit like this. Use your mouth~.- she smirked. I knew she really wanted this. It was weird, and I was surprised, but there was just something so exciting being on my knees in front of her doing everything she wanted me to. So without waiting, I took her shoe again and looked her deep in the eyes while slowly licking it. I saw she really enjoyed it so I did my best to satisfy her. I twirled my tongue and kissed the tip. Soon enough, I gently put it back on the floor and took the other one. I licked it clean, making sure to look at her. I was really turned on so I squeezed my thighs and moved my ass rubbing my clit a little. When I was finishing, I placed her shoe on the ground, and she grabbed my face and squeezed it.
- I see you really enjoy yourself. - she looked down at my thighs. I stopped moving them. - You really are a hoe. Just remember you depend on me. You still didn't earn your prize. Make me cum and I'll think about it.
- Yes, officer. - I wanted to reach her pussy but she didn't let go of my face.
- Just remember. I'm the only one who can cum right now so no touching yourself. It's gonna be one of your prizes.- she tucked my hair behind my ear.
- I understand it, officer.
- Good girl~. - I blushed and smiled and wanted to clench my thighs, but I knew I couldn't. She let go of my face, and I slowly unzipped her pants and took them off. When I was done with that I placed my tongue on her clit. I started making circles around it, kissing it at the end. I moved my tongue up and down, opening her more. I could hear her soft moans. She tried to cover them up, but I knew she couldn't. She was really bad at it. I giggled and got back to my work. I took my time to make her come. I tried my best to make make her feel amazing. I didn't want to just get her off so she could make me come again.
I added my finger focusing, my tongue on her clit. Moans totally escaped her mouth. I looked at her, and she looked so beautiful. Sadly, I couldn't keep my eyes on her because she took my head and pressed it against her clit. I moved my fingers faster and started flicking my tongue. She came, and I licked her clean. She was breathing heavily too tired to do anything, so I took advantage of that and sat on her thighs without permission. I loved the feeling of our bare skin touching. I placed my hands on her face and kissed her. I moved one of my hands on her tits slowly unbuttoning and taking off her shirt. When she wanted to talk, I silenced her by kissing her again. I knew I'll be in trouble later, but I just couldn't resist. She gave up on talking, knowing I won't listen to her right now, so I got back to her beautiful tits. I started licking and sucking them. My one hand was on her other boob and the other back on her clit. While I kissed her again, I felt her hand on my back tracing my spine. I shivered and leaned to kiss her neck. She softly moaned and whispered to my ear.
-Wanna come together?~
- Always.~ - I replied and our hands landed on each other's clits. We were moaning, kissing what we could. Ash quickly regained her dominance, marking my neck with kisses and bites. She also moved her mouth to my tits sucking and biting them. Ash left Hickeys and bite marks all over my neck, chest, and shoulders.
It didn't take long before we both came. I had more strength because I was used to cumming a few times in a row, so I helped Ash walk up to the bed. We both laid down and cuddled for a while, breathing heavily.
- You okay love?- Ash asked and placed her hand creasing my cheek.
- Yes, why do you ask?- I replied a little confused.
- You know I really went overboard this time. You're to stretched now, and it'll take long time to heal. I also humiliate you by calling you a hoe and making you lick my, schoes. I also kicked you.
- It's okay, Darling. - I placed my hand on hers, rubbing it gently. - To be honest, I was a bit surprised, but mostly by a fact that I enjoyed it that much. I thought humiliation was going to be too much for me, but the fact that you said it made me feel even hotter and more wet. I know you won't take advantage of me in a way that I'll hate or humiliate me in front of other people. I really trust you, and you make me feel amazing. I love being on my knees in front of you, making everything you ask me to. Today really was amazing. I'm also sorry for getting on you without permission. I just really wanted to give something from myself.
- Thank you. I'm so glad you're in my life. - she said with a big smile as we kissed. - I'll won't punish you for disobeying me this once. Next time, you can ask for it nicely, and I'll consider it.
- Okay, I'll ask nicely on my knees. - we both smiled, and Ash put a blanket over us, and we fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Hello, happy Halloween, everyone:) I think I'm gonna ubdate every Tuesday:) Im gonna post on my board (I'm not sure how this shit is called) if anything changes:) I'll hope you enjoyed this chapter as much I enjoyed writing it.