Punishment pt.2 *

I saw her smiling while looking at me. I was screaming in pleasure, and although I just came, I knew I'm gonna do it again soon.
  Some time passed, and I had already lost the count of how many times I came. Every time I did, Ash switched the toys. I was exhausted, and after I did it again, she quickly undressed and removed the ropes from my wrists and legs. I didn't move because I didn't have any strength left. She removed the blindfold from my mouth and placed her pussy above my face. I looked at it, and I couldn't resist, so I started licking it. I heard her moan quietly, and I felt her putting a new vibrator in making me whimper.
  I used the rest of my strength to make her cum. I didn't have to wait long because she soon came, and I made sure to lick her clean.
  After I was done she put a butt plug inside me and sat on me making our clits touch. I felt another orgasm getting closer. First she started rubbing her clit on mine adding more pleasure. She leaned over to my tits and started licking and biting them. My eyes rolled back. I looked down at her, and she looked so hot like this. She stared deep in my eyes while twirling her tongue around my nipple. Still looking me in the eyes she moved closer and our lips touched, and we started kissing. It felt amazing. I felt that she was getting hotter every second. She moved her hand toward our clits and started rubbing them. My eyes rolled back again, and we broke a kiss. It was hard for me to catch a breath, and I couldn't stop moaning. Ash started moving her hips faster, and she placed two fingers inside herself. We were both moaning and getting closer to an orgasm. Our lips touched again, and we came at the same time. At this point, I was seeing stars, and I was so exhausted I couldn't move my body. I was slowly passing out. Im sure I surpassed my limit. I liked it. It feels good to be used, especially by her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up. I was feeling really sore down there. I opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was Ash face. She was so beautiful. I carefully touched her cheek and then lips. I zooned out thinking about her, and suddenly, a loud alarm turned on. I flinched, and I saw Ash waking up and turning it off.
- Good morning, beautiful. - She looked at me and smiled.
- Good morning, sunshine. - I replied also smiling.
We kissed softly.
- We need to get up, love. - Ash said.
- Oh whyy?
- It's work day, and don't tell me you're tired it's your fault. - She chuckled and kissed my nose.
  We got up and went to work. I had a little trouble sitting, but it could be worse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: The next chapter gonna be more about their love, but don't worry, I'll write another spicy one after it:)