He....

"I love you and I will always be there for you da."

"Naa unna vittu enga poga pore."

"Intha cash ah naa epdi thirupi kodupen nu theriyala da athanala en love ah kodukure unaku life long ah."

"En kalyanam fix aayiruchu."

"Naa enna pannen nu sollu dii, I love you. Ethathu naa thappu panniten na sollu, i'll correct it, just give me any punishment. But don't leave me please..."

"Naa ivana thaa love panna. Enakku iva thaa venum."

"Paaru, ivala naa kalyanam panika poren. Ithuku mela ivala call pannavo meet pannavo try panna koodathu, that will land you in troubles."

"Innilirunth naa un kannu munnadi vara maaten, I promise."

"Aahhhhh...... Stoppppp.... Naa vara maate un kitta. Nee ethuku enna innum torture pande? Po...."

A man was shouting his lungs out with both hands on his hair, pulling harshly with tightly closed eyes.It seems like he haven't bathed for more than a week.

It was him till a few months before. Now there are some good changes like, his nightmares have reduced, he do bath everyday. All these just because of his best friend amd her little sister.

°•°•°

The house was empty. There was nothing except him. No furniture nothing. Just him alone. After hours of silence, his phone rang. He took it and kept close to his ear.

"Ghani...."

He knew who it was. His once a not so good friend but now a companion in his tough time.

A friend in need is a friend indeed. That's true.

She's the one he talk to, calmly. Their friendship started with fight, a fight between two schools. But that led them to be friends till some months ago and best friends now. They were not in contact with each other for more than 6 years. That is after her marriage.

She's married to a man who values friendship. He never judged her friendship with Ghani. A man, every woman would dream of. They have a daughter of 5 years.

"Aishu..."

He called her calmly.

"Unnoda amma ipo varuveenga. Methuva pesanum. Un dresses ellam wash panni kodupeenga. Ipo nee poyi first kulikka pore."

"Nee enna panna pore Aishu?"

"Nanum kulikka pore. Naa vanthathukapuram call pannuve. I want you all freshen up then. Okay?"

"Okay."

Just then the calling bell rang.

"Amma vanthitteenga pola."

He got up and opened the door. His mother got in, smiling. He gave a fake smile, which lasted for just a second.

"Okay Ghani, go and do what I said."