17• Yes I Love Him..

Ahistha turned back to see who is the person behind the throat clearing. She got up seeing the person infront of her eyes, all ready to burn that person into ashes.

"Nee thaane anniku Antha Ghani kooda shoping mall la iruntha?"

The person asked and Ahistha nodded glaring her.

"Naa Lavanya."

The person introduced herself.

"Athuku?"

Ahistha asked clearly showing her that she is annoyed with her presence. Lavanya was embarrassed with the response she got but didn't showed.

"See.... Anniku unnoda actions la irunthu nee avana romba nesikiren nu theriyuthu."

Ahistha rolled her eyes at her.

"But i would like to say that it's better that you stay away from him. Avan nee ninakira maathiri aal illai. I was his girlfriend a few years back and you can't imagine how toxic he is. He'll be sweet until we fall i love with him and after that he'll start showing the real side of himself."

Ahistha was listening to her without uttering a word.

"I just said whatever i know, all for the betterment of you. Rest is in your hands."

"How are you so sure that he will treat me like you said?"

Ahistha asked without any emotions.

"Did he ever told you that he loves you?"

Ahistha said nothing.

"Sollirntha kooda romba avan mela nambikai vaikatha. En kitta neraya dhadava sollirke. Ellam poi-poi ah irunthuchu."

"Muthumazhai?"

Both turned and saw Ghani looking at the duo in confusion, holding the icecream in his hand. Ahistha walked to him and took thet icecream and walked back to Lavanya. Before she could process anything, the icecream was all over her face. Ghani closed his mouth with his hands, in shock.

"Enna sonna? You felt like i love him... Ah?"

Ahistha moved close to Lavanya who was trying to clear the icecream from her face, being frustrated.

"Yes, i love him. I'm not you.... That I'll ditch him when i get more richer person and will put wrong allegations on him , on seeing him being happy after i got divorced, Mrs... Oh sorry, back to Miss. Lavanya."

Ahistha smirked at the clearly shocked Lavanya.

Well, just 3 months back, Lavanya got divorced. Karthik, her EX-husband, was irritated by her behaviour. She was being adamant and fought with him when he talks to any girl, even with his business partners telling him that he's cheating her with whichever girl she sees him with. At a point, he filed divorce and after an year of hearings, he finally made it and got out from the toxic relationship.

"Next time i dare you to talk to me like this about my Ghani and that'll be the last day of you on this earth, get that into your fucking mind."

She warned and moved to Ghani who was stilled with the little lioness. He was staring her like a student who just saw his favourte teacher punishing someone infront of his eyes.

"Polam Ghani."

He composed himself.

"Nee vandi kitta po maa, naa vanthidren."

He patted her shoulder and she walked to where their enfield is parked. Ghani moved to Lavanya.

"Naa thevai illai nu nee thaa innoruthana kalyanam panna. I was in depression."