9• Some Soothing Time With Her

Ghani welcomed the person inside, who was there with his lunch. Both came and sat on the couch.

"Enna madam? Oru Study trip vanthiten nu un annanoda Engagement eh miss panniten?"

Well, it was Nandu, who just came back from her college study trip just a day back. She couldn't attend the engagement.

"Sorry anna.... Sathyama naa try pannen. Aana antha sidu munji princi  vanthu thaa aganum nu otha kaal la ninnitan... But trip ku plan poda nanum irunthaen la...."

She said pouting at him. He chuckled at her puppy face.

"Seri seri, mannichiten. Kalyanatha miss pannidatha maa."

"Cheii cheiii.... Atha naa antha princi ah kolai panni ahvathu attend pannuva."

She said as if she really gonna kill her principal. Ghani chuckled at her.

"Seri anna, naa lunch serve panre. Namma onna sapdalam."

"Seri."

She got up with the boxes from the bag she was carrying and moved to the kitchen. Ghani got up moving to the dining and waiting for her. Within five minutes, Nandu came back with two plates of Red Sause pastha. Both sat down and started with the food.

"Yaaru panna?"

He asked tasting the food.

"Amma pannanga. Epdi?"

"Amma samayal epovum semmaya irukum la."

He said smiling.

"Aprom, ungala amma kooptanga veetuku. Avarum engagement attend panna mudiyala, unkitta sorry sollanumam."

"Naa varen dii, infact unna naane drop panra vetuku. Apdiye ammavayum pathirlam."

"Aii.... Semma.... Apo inniku Enfield Ride ah?"

"Aama."

Nandu started to eat doing some steps in happiness. Ghani smacked her head making her pout.

"Mariyathaya irunthu saapdu. Illa na Ride cancel."

She gasped and started to eat the food silently making him smile. Both completed the food. They together washed the dishes and came back to the hall sitting on the couch.

"Ipo ponuma di?"

"Namma methuva polam anna."

She said relaxing herself on the couch. Both decided to watch the TV. They switched on it and saw Vaaranam Aayiram running in KTV. They happily started to watch it.

It was 5 pm when the movie ended. As soon as they switched off the TV, the door clicked open, revealing Rakshan, Pugazh and Mugen. They saw Nandu sitting on the couch.

"Eyy.... Vaalu.... Epo vantha?"

Rakshan asked coming to her with the other duo.  The trio sat on the couch beside her.

"Naa lam afternooney vanthiten. Ipo poga poren."

She said sighing.

"Aishu un kailaya food koduthu vitta?"

"Aishu koduthu vidala. Ava solli amma samachu koduthu vittanga."

Everyone ohhed at that. Ghani was sitting on the bean bag kept on the floor infront of the couch.

"Seri daa, neenga fresh up aagitu coffee potu kudinga. Naa ivala veetla drop panni ammavayum paathitu vanthiren."

"Seri daa, un veetlayum oru vaati poyitt vaa."

"Ok da. Nandu, vaa."

Both bid bye the trio and moved out of the house taking the key. Ghani took out the Royal enfield and sat on it starting with a cick. Nandu jumped in happiness as she loved Enfield ride. She hopped on and both drove to her house.