6• Muthumazhai....

"Deii Mugen... Poyi Ghani ya kutitu vaa."

Maaran said to him who was playing with Kayal. Mugen nodded his head and moved to the room after placing Kayal on the floor. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Ghani, who was surrounded by Rakshan and Pugazh. He moved to them and cleared his throat. Their attention moved to Mugen.

"Maapla sir.. Ungala koopdranga keela. Konjom nervousness balance vechidunga. Ithu Engagement thaa. Innum Marriage aagala."

Mugen said earning giggles from Pugazh and Rakahan and glare from Ghani. They walked Ghani out of the room and reached the lawn where the engagement is gonna happen. He saw the people gathered there. He saw a lot of known and unknown faces.

They made him sit on the couch made for the couple of the day. After a few minutes he heard a n ankle voice. He lifted his face which was gazing the floor till now. His eyes met her's and refused to move away.

Ananya and Arati, his sisters and Aishu walked Ahistha to the place and made her sit beside him. She lifted her face and looked at his side and saw him already looking at her without blinking. She smiled expecting the same reaction from but he was just sitting still. She frowned but shrugged her shoulder and sat straight.

After a few minutes, he again looked at him and saw him in the same position. Her cheeks turned red because of his constant stare. Aishu, who was looking around the guests turned to see her brother like best friend eating his fiancé just by his eyes. She hit her own forehead before walking towards him.

"Deii kazhutha... Avala paathu paathu mulunginathu pothum. Function start panna poranga, mariyadhaya iru. Innoru vaati itha enna solla vechidatha. Aprom naa ipdi ragasyama solla maten, pathuko."

She whispered into his ears bring him back to the reality. His eyes widened hearing her words. He cleared his throat before sitting straight.

He saw Aishu, who wad glaring him. He gave her a full teeth flash smile. Aishu chuckled and walked to Ahistha's parents and continued her talk. Just then the priest walked in earning greetings from the people around.

"Nalla neram aarambichiduchu. Nichayatha aarambikalam."

He said. He chanted some Mantras and told the parent's to han over the rings to the couple.

Ghani and Ahistha took the Rings and turned to eachother.

"Mothal la ponnu payyanuku mothiratha podunga."

The priest said and Ahistha forwarded the ring to him. He showed his hand to her. She held his hand straight and pushed the ring into his ring-finger. She moved her gaze to him and saw him gazing his hand which was carrying the ring.

"Ipo payyan ponnuku mothiratha podunga."

Ahistha showed her hand excitedly earning chuckles from the people around including the priest. Ghani held here palm and pushed the ring into her ring-finger. Everyone clapped. Ahistha too joined them, enjoying her own engagement. After some time the priest left. It was decided that the marriage will be happening on the 4th month from now.

Everyone came and congratulated the couple. Suddenly thry heard a echo voice. They frowned and saw the direction to get their eyes widened.

There stood Mugen Pugazh Rakshan and Aishu, with the musical instruments which was used by the boys. It was kept in his old room in this house. Ghani's eyes turned watery seeing his lifelines after ages. People gathered there saw them all in confusion on what they gonna do.

Aishu moved aside with the guitar and stood there. Ahistha moved to her  brothers and picked up a mike.

"Ahi, naa sonna paatu padu."