22• Pudichiruku

Ahistha was trying her best to sleep but was failing successfully. It was 1.30 AM.  She sighed getting up and moved out of the room. She looked at the door beside her room. Standing infront of it, she was fighting with her own thoughts.

Ulla polama, venama?

Almost after 20 minute of self analysing, she finally decided to not to enter. Convinced herself to fetch some water and return to her room and fight with her sleep.

Walking down to the lawn with a pouty face, she noticed tall figure lying on the couch with his right leg stretched over the left one, his right hand on his forehead and his head placed on his left hand with closed eyes. She walked to him and saw Ghani with a frown on his face. She stood there for some minute, finally deciding to lay down. She just kept herself above him comfortably placing  her face into his chest.

Ghani jerked opened his eyes taking off the hand from his forehead, feeling a sudden weight on him. He looked down and saw Ahistha who was above him with a contented smile. His lips curved up and the right hand moved to her waist, wrapping it around her alerting her.

"Inga enna panra ma? Thoongalaya innum?"

She tilted her head and looked at him placing her chin on his chest. He stared her eyes.

"Nee yen inga paduthirukinga?"

"Idhu naa ketadhuku badhil illaye.."

"Mch... Modhal la en kelvikku nadhil sollu, aprom unnodadha pathi yosikiren."

Ghani squinted his eyebrows at her. She too returned it with double attitude.

"Enaku thookam varala, so konjom neram inga irundhutu polam nu vandhen."

"Ohh... Yen thookam varala?"

He stared her without any words making her blush unknowingly. She slapped his cheek lightly bringing him back to the earth.

"Deii sollu da.."

"Huh?"

She hitted her forehead.

"Ayyooo.... Deii unaku thookam yen da varala?"

Nee dhan pakathula illaye...

He murmured to himself.

"Enna? Kekala.."

Nalla vela.

"Enna?"

This time she slightly heard his polambals.

"Aba...dhaba.... Illa ma.. Nalla thookam varala nu sonnae."

"Adhan yen varala nu kekuran la. "

"Iru... Munnadi naa dhane badhil sonna firstuh.. Ipo nee sollu."

"Enna sollanum?"

"Nee en thoongala?"

"Unna katipudichi thoongi palagiduchu da, adhanala thookam varala."

Shw pouted at him while he stared her with open mouth. He was shocked with her open deceleration.

She closed his mouth by his chin.

"Ipo nee sollu."

"Aba... Dhaba....... Enakum dhaa.....palagiduchi...."

"Enna palagiduchi?"

She raised her eyebrows at him teasing him.

"Un kooda thoonguradhu...."

He whispered pulling her a little up by her waist. Now she is directly facing him. She gulped when his grip got tightened on her. But she composed herself and shooted the next question.