5• Holding Your Hand Forever

Arul reached the shop with Kayal, where he's supposed to meet everyone. After walking around for 5 minute, he saw everyone already selecting the dresses. He Moved to them.

"Mamaa...."

Kayal ran to Ghani, who was standing between his mother and Ahistha. The elders were sitting along with Aishu and Ahistha, while the boys were standing and helping to select the dresses.

Ghani turned his head and his smile widened seeing his favourite little one running to him spreading her arms wide followed by a giggling Arul.

Everyone turned to the voice and saw Kayal running towards them. Ghani completely turned to her side, ready to pick up the tiny body into his arms who was boosting up her energy to jump as high as she could to his arms by running.

Just as she was 3 steps away from him, the little one bumped into someone. Her baby face bumped on the person's hip, causing her to fall back, hurting her head a little.

Ghani ran to her before anyone and picked up the crying tiny one in his arms, hugging her to his chest, patting her back and rubbing her head simultaneously. Other's too ran to her and surrounded her and tried to specify her, while the one to whom she bumped was standing there watching all these.

"Onnula da... Inga paaru..."

Ghani withdraw her face from his neck and cupped her face while Ahistha was still rubbing her head to soothe the pain. Kayal looked at Ghani. He saw her face which was all puffy and her eyes were red. He wiped her tears away. Aishu took out a towel and cleaned her running nose. Kayal was having hiccups coz of crying a lot.

"En chellom la, azhatha da. Mama irukaru la... Onnula hmm?"

He said cupping her face. She nodded her head and again hugged him keeping her head on his shoulder. He got up with her in his arms followed by others.

"Neenga ponga, poyi dress ah select pannunga. Naa papa va pathukura."

He said to everyone. Others moved to their previous place. Aishu and Arul kissed on their baby's cheeks who didn't reacted to it. All the while they all didn't notice the person whom Kayal bumped into. Ahistha was standing beside Ghani holding Kayal's tiny hand after kissing it.

"Maa, nee poyi dress ah select pannu ma."

"Parvala nga. Enaku thane first select pannanga. Naanum unga koodaye irurken nga."

He sighed nodding. Thet is when they turned around and saw the person to whom Kayal bumped to.

Ghani stood rooted. His face had zero expression. Ahistha saw the person and her eyes turned red out of anger. She clenched her jaw. She left Kayal's hand and took a step ahead.

"Unaku kannu pathatha? Oru kalanthi odi varrath un parvaiku padalaya? Athum ava mama nu kathi ndu varra.. Kathum kekkatha unaku?"

Ahistha shouted while everyone around the shop saw her. Hearing the voice, their family looked at them. Ghani's parents saw the person and their attention instantly turned to their son to see him standing there still. Aishu and the boys except Arul clenched their jaw. They marched to Ahistha who was burning in anger.

"Unna thaan di kekura.."

Ahistha took one more step but was halted by a grip on her hand. She stopped and turned to see Ghani holding her hand with his one hand while other one was holding Kayal. The youngsters halted on their way watching him holding her hand.

His gaze tuned to Ahistha who was seeing him in a questioning manner.

"Pathiruka matanga ma. Prechana ethuvum venam. Namma polam."