1• Seeing Her was in my destiny...

Ghani walked to the door and opened it hearing the door bell.

"Thallu...thallu...."

Aishu and Nandu pushed him aside and marched in. He watched them running inside, sticking on the wall beside the door.

Arul entered in holding Kayal in his hand followed by Ghani's mother father and two younger sisters.

"Maamaaa...."

Ghani looked at the source of the voice and saw Kayal. He took her from Arul and both kissed on eachother's cheek smiling.

"Welcome mama."

He smiled at Arul which he returned. Ghani smiled at everyone else like a ritual. It wasn't from heart. It's not like he doesn't want to, but he is not able to...

Everyone settled in and waited for Ghani to get ready so that they could go for the bride seeing ceremony.

Arul moved to Ghani's room and saw him standing infront of the mirror with Veshti tied around his waist and vest on his upper body. He was holding his shirt and gazing it thinking about something deeply.

"Ghani?"

He came out of his thoughts when Arul called him.

"Sollunga mama."

"Ivlo la respect kodukanum nu thevayillai. Naa un friendoda husband thaan, un akka odathu kedayathu."

Arul rolled his eyes walking towards him.

"I agree, ava paakuruthukku paati maari irunthalum age avlo kedayathu da."

"Yaaru paka paati ndraru Arul..."

"Ayyayyo maattikiche..."

Arul slowly turned to the side and saw Aishu sitting on the bed holding Ghani's watch. He saw Nandu standing beside her suppressing her laugh.

"Nee epo maa vanthae?"

"Aahn? Naa vanthu pala varusham aayiruchu nga. "

She said standing up from the bed and moving towards him. Nandu moved to Ghani with his watch. Both stayed in a corner, suppressing their laugh.

Arul had all kind of expressions flashing on his face.

"Aishu maa..."

And there flied her purse, which directly landed on his forehead.

"Ammaaa..... Eiii iru dii... Sandaya aprom vechukalam. First namma ivana ready panlam please..."

Arul said in a single breath and Aishu dropped her high heel down. Arul left the breath he was holding. Soon they made Ghani ready and left to the girl's house.

~•~•~

Half an hour ride and they reached their destination. Everyone got down from the car and moved to the entrance of the house.

There stood a man in his mid 50s and a woman in her late 40s. They welcomed the groom and the family happily and made them settle down.

Ghani had an expressionless face. He was observing the duo couple. They seems too happy.

"Ponna koopdalama?"