4• A Little Moment Is Enough

Days passed by. The family decided to purchase the engagement dresses and accessories for the groom and the bride as there is only 3 days left for the event.

Rakshan walked out of the kitchen to meet with a visibly relaxed Ghani for the first time from the time they moved in here. He walked to the balconey and stood beside Ghani who was unaware of his presence.

Rakshan moved one cup to Ghani which contained coffee which brought Ghani back from his world to the real one. He saw the cup first and then Rakahan, who actioned to take the coffee with his eyebrows. Ghani took it and both started to sip it looking out to the garden which was empty. Just some trees which gave cool breeze sometimes.

"Enna da yosikira?"

Rakshan begun the conversation as Ghani continued to be silent. He took a deep breath while Rakshan waited for his words.

"Veetuku furnitures vanganum la.."

Rakshan raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Aprom, veeta konjom perusakanum."

"Mela room kateerlam."

Amma Appa aprom pullainga rendum inga thaane thanga pora. Ellarukum vasathiya irukanum."

"Neenga varumbothu thanganum, Aishuvum mamavum varumbothu thanganum."

Ghani frowned and looked at him and saw him with wide eyes, raised eyebrows and open mouth. He shook Rakshan and brought him back to the situation.

"Epo pa panna nenaikura ithellam?"

Rakshan composed himself before asking. Ghani sighed.

"Furnitures ellam innike poyi book pannanum. 2 daysuku ulla ellam delivered ayiduva la?"

He asked Rakshan.

"Ready pannidlam. Aama, ellam vanganum seri thaa, but cash, atha first namma sekanum la??

Raskhan asked seriously. He began to talk to himself.

"En account la oru 3 lakh irupanga. Pugazh and Mugen kita oru 2-3 kitta irukum. Aprom Aishu ah la mudiyurathu avalum ready panniduva."

He finished his self talk and looked at Ghani.

"Seri namma innike vangalam da."

He said smiling. Ghani gazed him with glistering eyes. And the next second he took Rakshan into a bone crushing hug without spilling the coffee in both of their hands.

"Deii maccha..."

Rakshan called Ghani and they broke the hug. Ghani gulped the saliva trying to control his tears which was in the verge of getting out from his eyes.

"Ethuvum venam da. En account la neraya cash iruku. Namma panna shows oda entha cashum naa use panla. Ellame joint panni vechirunthom. Kitta thatta oru 5 crore mela irukum da."

Ghani said smiling. Rakshan nodded smiling happily. After some more talk, he turned to leave but halted when Ghani called him.

"Athu.. Namma furniture book panna pogumbothu Aishuvayum Ahisthavayum koopdlam."

Rakshan raised his eyebrows with an Ohhh... Expression.

"Illa da, ava thaane inga vaazha pora. So avalukum pudicha maari ellam irukanum la."

He cleared his side and Rakshan smiled proudly to his friend.

"Seri da, naa Aishu kitta sollikire."

Ghani nodded his head.

"Deiii mannangatti engada en coffee?"

They heard Pugazh's voice reaching them. Rakshan saw the emptied cup in his hand and half sipped one on Ghani's hand.