19• I'm Possessive of What's Mine

Ghani parked his FZ infront of a building. Ahistha got down and saw the board. S&D Builders. Ghani grabbed her hand and walked into the building, with her following him.

"Deiiiii Macchhaaaaa...."

They heard a scream and Ahistha got startled. The whole staffs from the floor looked at the scenario in shock.

Ghani stumbled back and wrapped his left hand around the person who came running and jumped on him, hugging him tightly wrapping his legs around him, while Ghani's right hand still clutched on hers. Ghani looked around to see people looking at them in shock.

"Deii karumam pudichavane... Ellarum pakurangada, keela erangu."

The person stepped down and again hugged him happily.

"Ayyoo... Darshan... Dhayavu senju un romance ah un pondatikku save panni veingada. Enna vittru."

Darshan pulled off from the hug pouting. Ghani actioned like as he gonna punch on his face but both smiled at eachother. Ahistha was amused by the duo's act.

Darshan turned to the staffs and saw them still in shock state.

"Inga enna 7-aam arivu movie oditirukana? Olunga poyi unga velaya paarunga. Illai na enaku emergency ah oru interview arrange panna vendiyatha irukum, ella designation kum."

His tone was bossy and stern.

"Sillunu Oru Kadhal full ah veh ottitu 7-aam Arivu ottitirukana nu kekuran paaru."

Darshan noticed one of them muttering and saw that person twisting mouth at him. He chuckled into himself at the response. The staffs immediately got back into their works as if they saw nothing except for the person, who had eye on guests and Darshan curiously which he absolutely knew.

Darshan turned to the duo and that's when his eyes landed on Ahistha. He raised his eyebrows at Ghani, indicating her. Ghani pulled her forwards and wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

"Muthumazhai."

Darshan widened his eyes and looked at her in amusement.

"Hello anneyy.."

She greeted him excitedly.

"Neeya athu?"

Ahistha gazed him confused.

"Yaaru?"

She gazed the duo. Ghani had a wide smile while Darshan was still in shock. He composed himself hearing her question.

"Mothal la en cabin ku polam."

He said and walked to his cabin, followed by Ghani and Ahistha. A pair of eyes were following them making Darshan smile into himself.

The trio settled on the couch inside Darshan's cabin.

"Enna sapdureenga thangachi?"

Darshan asked Smiling at Ahistha.

"Ethuvum venam anneyy."

She politely denied smiling back.

"Deyy, Cold coffee mudiyum na onnu order pannu ivaluku."

Ghani instantly said ad he know that she was hesitating as she don't know Darshan. Ghani turned to Ahistha.

"Rakshan Pugazh and Mugen maathiri thaa ivanum. Enga kooda Hyderabad la irunthae. Same flat difference college."

He said making her comfortable. Meanwhile Darshan ordered coffee for the boys and cold coffee for her and concentrated back on them.

"Aama da. Naa business padicha, ivanunga music padicha."