7• Blueberry Pie

"Athai... Naa Ahistha va konjom veliya kootitu polama?"

Ghani asked shocking everyone except Saranya and Chandrashekhar. They smiled before answering.

"Dharalama maapla. Ithula kekurathuku enna iruku? Unga engagement mudinjichu. Ipo neenga dharalama Ahi ah enga venalum kutitu polam."

Chandrashekhar said earning a wide smile from Ghani. He turned his left and saw Ahistha, Rakshan And Arathi with open mouth. He frowned and looked around just to see everyone with the same expression except her parents.

"Yethuku ipo ellarum vaay ah polanthu vechu pathitirukeenga? Naa enna kola panna va kootitu porae ivala?"

He rolled his eyes at them. Everyone came out of their shocked state. Ghani shook his head in disbelief. He sighed and got up.

"Maa, vaa. Namma polam."

He pulled Ahistha up and walked to the door holding her hand.

"Epdi ore masathila ivan maari irukan nu paaru. Antha Lavanya pinnadi kooda ivan ipdi alanjathu kedayathu."

Mugen said earning laughing from everyone present in the room.

Saranya and Chandrashekhar were aware of the  affair he had with Lavanya and his depression state. Pugazh Mugen and Rakshan together made them understand about the happenings in his life, on the same day, they left for the shoping for the engagement.

The parents were happy that their dughter could hold him back and help him to come out of the state. They are sure about the fact that their son in law is the best one gift they could ever give to their daughter. They saw the love she had for him, whenever there was a topic about him.

°•°•°

Ghani and Ahistha were on the way, in Rakshan's bike. Ahistha frowned looking at the building infront of them.

"Engayo veliya kutitu porae nu sollitu unga veetuku ku kootitu vanthitinga?"

She asked getting down from the bike. He parked the bike and came back to her. He held her hand, dragging her inside the home without answering her. She pouted following him.

Maramandai.. Katika pora ponna date ku kutitu pova nu nenacha.. Veetuku kutitu vanthirukeenga...

She thought to herself, twisting her mouth at him. That's when she saw the surroundings. Well, the home is not an empty home. There was furnitures beautifully arranged.

"Itha epo panna?"

She asked looking around.

"Nethuku thaa."

"Nethuka? Neenga thaniya va itha panna?"

He nodded as no.

"Un annangaranga help pannanga. Ennoda thangachinga help pannanga."

"Apo naana itha last ah pakurathu?"

"Nee thane maa itha ellam choose pannae?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Irunthalum enaku ellam arrange pannanum nu aasaya irukum la?"

She pouted at him. He smiled coming and standing infront of her.