23• The Confession

As planned, Ghani and Ahistha spend time with eachother and also with the family from morning and it was already post lunch time.

"Papa polama da?"

Pugazh walked into the hall, were all others were seated and was having conversation. Suddenly the whole attention turned to Pugazh and Ahistha. They gave a nervous smile to all.

"Enga porom da?"

Mugen asked looking at the duo alternatively.

"Adhu... Nethu sonnom la anneyy... Konjom vela iruku nu. Adha complete pannitu vandhidren."

"Seri da ma. Rendu perum paathu poyitu vaanga"

Maran said patting her head to which she nodded smiling. The brother-sister duo exited the home to reach their destination.

The youngsters shared a look confirming that all had the same feeling about the duo. They saw some mischief in their body language but decided to not to give much attention to it as the duo were the most chaotic and dramatic from the very first day of their meet itself.

By 4 in the evening, Saranya and Chandrasekhar reached Ghani's home. They were welcomed warmly. The elders were having conversation when the youngsters walked into the scene.

"Athai... Mama... Epdi irukeenga.."

"Naanganalla irukom mapla, neenga epdi irukeenga?"

Ghani walked to them and gave a warm hug to Chandrashekhar which he reciprocated. Withdrawing he gave a sweet hug to Saranya too. Rakshan Arathi Ananya and Mugen also followed him. Watching them all Kumaran walked them and smiled looking at them. Chandrashekhar picked him up and Saranya caressed his head lovingly. All sat down with Kumaran in Chandrashekhar's lap. He took out a chocolate and gave it to Kumaran. He took it with a wide smile and returned a smile. Chandrashekhar ruffled his head.

"Ahi enga?"

Saranya asked as they didn't saw her with the youngsters.

"Aama, Pugazh ah kooda kaanala. Ipdi vara vazhiye illaye..."

Chandrasekhar completed her words.

"Annanum thangachiyum edho plan pannirukanga. Adha execute panna poyirukanga pola."

Rakshan said making all chuckle.

"Aama konjom periya plan pottutanga, ungala epdi finish panradhu nu."

A voice came from the entrance and there stood Ahistha and Pugazh. Rakshan gulped at her words but composed with an extra wide smile.

Ahistha came in and hugged her father and mother followed by Pugazh. Rakshan gave a full on toothy smile to which Ahistha twisted her mouth.

All settled down and spend time by sharing about their days. At evening all had tea and snacks.

It was past 7 when Chandrasekhar and Saranya decided to leave.

"Seringa sammandhi, naanga kelamburom."

Chandrasekhar said getting up from the couch followed by all.

"Inniku ingaye irundhu naaliku poyikalame.."

Maran replied.

"Ayyayyo adhellam venam sammandhi. Naanga kelamburom innike. Veedu lock panni ivlo naal aachu. Ponadhum neraya velai irukum."

Chandrasekhar politely denied.

"Sonna kekava poringa.. Seri, badhrama poyitu vaanga."

The fathers duo hugged eachother while the mothers duo were still in talk, holding eachother's hand.