16•His Realisation and Kumaran Meet His New Family

The gang along with Harris reached Chennai at 1AM. They directly drove to Harris's apartment to drop him. Reaching there, he invited the gang inside and they gladly accepted it.

It was not the first time the they are coming here. They used to come here to collect the concert details once.

All seated and relaxed for sometime. Harris gave water to all. After some minutes, Harris spoke.

"Enna Ghani? Band ah restart panlama?"

Ghani smiled and looked at Ahistha who was also smiling to the question.

"Naa atha already plan pannitom anna. Oru concert kedacha pathum."

He said sighing. Others were in shock. They didn't expect him to accept it, and were also happy thinking that their old life is coming back. Harris raised his eyebrows. The gang shared a look with eachother and then sheeply smiled at Harris.

"Next month."

He said earning a bunch of hooting. Discussing for sometime, the gang got up to leave to Ghani's home.

As soon as they came out of Harri's home, the whole gang bounced on Ghani shouting in happiness. Arul Ahistha and the kids stared them, with the elder duo smiling and kiddos duo baffled.

"Macchaaaaa/maplaaaa/Deii Annaaaa."

They shouted hugging him tight, making him chuckle. His eyes met Ahistha's who is smiling at the gang and his smile widened. They withdrawn from the hug and finally got into the Traveller.

After 40 minutes of driving, they reached Ghani's home at 2.50 AM.

All decided to hit the bed. Boys took one room along with Kumaran and the girls took another room along with Kayal. They left the couple to be together.

Ahistha and Ghani entered his room. As soon as she stepped in, he closed the room locking it and hugged her tightly, pushing his face into the crook of her neck. She was taken aback with the sudden move but composed herself and hugged him back smiling. He sighed feeling relaxed.

Withdrawing from the hug, he looked into her face smiling which she reciprocated. He saw her eyes which were struggling to keep opened. Without any words, he scooped her in his arms, surprising her and walked to the bed, placing her on it gently.

"Naa dress ah change panla Ghaniyeyy."

She said the last words with yawn.

"Athellam naalaiku maathikalam. Ipo unaku thookam varuthu. Dress maatha poyi anga washroom laye paduthu thoonga pora."

He said tucking her into the duvet. He tilted his face towards her as he didn't got any reply and chuckled watching an already asleep Ahistha.

"Madam dress maatha pora latchanam nalla iruku."

He said to himself giggling. He changed himself to his nightwear and laid beside her. As soon as he laid, she rolled to him and kept her head on his chest and hugged him keeping her right hand on his chest.

He kissed her head, gripping her hand, which was on his chest. His another hand was already wrapped around her waist from under her. Within some minute, which he spend by looking at her, he too slept hugging her to his chest.

°•°•°

Next day....

Ghani opened his eyes adjusting to the sun light. He stretched his body and looked at the alarm clock to see the time and found its 9 AM.

He looked at his side to see Ahistha sleeping spooning herself, turning to other side as he got to see her back. Her head was on his biceps. His lips curved up into a smile. He turned to her and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into him, resulting her back to hit his front. She slept more comfortably as she felt his warmthness in her sleep. He kept his head over her's, placing his cheek on her's before giving a kiss on the cheek. She whined indicating him that her sleep is getting disturbed. He took back his head and placed it back on the pillow, hugging her more tight. She placed her hand over his, which was on her stomach. He sighed to the butterflies, he felt inside his stomach.