14• Harris Anney...

The gang were on the way back to chennai. It was already 5 hours that they started their journey. All decided to take a pause and have something lite as it was already 7 in the evening. They started their journey at 2 Pm.

Parking the traveller aside, they entered a hotel to have something. All had lite foods as they have more than 5 hours to travel.

Getting back into the traveller, they restarted their journey. Kumaran and Kayal were already asleep beside eachother. Rakshan and Arathi were beside them. Pugazh was riding the traveller with Arul beside him. Mugen was sitting with Ananya, Nandu and Aishu.

As usual, Ghani dragged Ahistha into the back seat as soon as he left driving seat. He sat on the window side with her beside him. He had wrapped his arms around her. She put her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist. Both were enjoying the silence between them.

"Ayyayyooo...."

Suddenly Ahistha got up shouting making Ghani jerk.

"Ennachu maa?"

"Ennoda phone... Naa enga vachiten nu theriyalaye.."

She looked around.

"Ithuka ipdi kathuna?"

He rolled his eye at her.

"Enna assultah ithuka nu kekureenga?"

She glared him by keeping her both hands on either side of her hip.

"Inga engayathu irukum maa, pathukalam."

He said calmly.

"Illa illa, enaku ipo athu venum."

She looked here and there and turned to him.

"Phone ah kudunga."

She extended her hand. He took out his phone from the pant pocket and placed it on her hand. She opened it as it was not locked. She searched her name in the contacts but didn't found.

"En number kooda save pannama vachirukeenga."

She mumbled and dialled her number. Her eyes and lips widened in both shock and happiness when she saw the name he saved her number as,in the contact.

Muthumazhai💜

She looked at him with wide smile. He raised his eyebrows to ask what. She smiled more when she heard her phone ringing. She looked here and there and saw a thin light coming from the exact opposite side of where they are sitting. She moved there and came back with her phone. She extended his phone back which he took and placed inside his pant pocket, raising himself a little.

"Paer allam balama irukae..."

She said scrolling on her phone.

"Enna paeru?"

He frowned.

"En paeru da."

She was still looking into her phone.

"Edheyy da va?"

He jerked to look at her.

"Aama... Naa tha yaaru nu therinju pochu la, aprom ethuku innum respect?"

She asked looking at his face, raising her eyebrows at him.

"Athuvum seri thaa."

He sighed and looked outside.

"Kavala padatha Ghaniyeyy, Kumaran ah ellarum yethupanga. Nee romba yosikiren."

She said holding his hand which was placed on his thigh. He gripped back her hand still looking out.

𝔼𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕝 𝕀𝕧𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟𝕒.....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें