10• Let's start the Trip

Moon left the frame and sun popped in waking everyone up for the day.

(Itha vida kandraviya morning ayiten nu yaralayum solla mudiyathu 😌🙌)

All decided to spend this day with their family as they gonna be away from them for 10 or more days.

Ahistha spend her day with her parents happily, while the boys gang left to Ghani's home. Rakshan Mugen and Pugazh called their parents over to Ghani's place and they spent the day happily chit chating and laughing. Arul's parents were no more so they along with Kayal left to Aishu's home to spend the day with her Amma.

The day dawned and soon it was 5 pm when Ghani decided to go and pick Ahistha up. Others left to Ghani's home including Aishu and Family.

°•°•°

Ghani took his FZ and rode towards Ahistha's home. He parked the bike and stood at the entrance before pressing the calling bell. Within some seconds, the door got opened revealing a smiling Chandrashekhar who welcomed him in. Both Walked to the hall and sat down on the couch.

Saranya walked out of the kitchen smiling.

"Vaanga pa.. Epdi iruken?"

"Nalla irukom athai."

He smiled back.

"Irunga, naa coffee eduthutu varen."

She didn't gave him time to protest and left from there.

"Don't ever dare to protest her. Ava coffee eduthutu varen nu sonna athuku meaning ava konduvara kandraviya kudiche aganum nu thaa."

Chandrashekhar whispered to Ghani. He was about to laugh when his eyes widened looking at the back side of his mama.

"Enna mapla? Saava kandu bayantha maari kanna mulikira?"

Chandrashekhar asked laughing.

"Unga saavu unga pinnadi nikkuthu mama, atha paathu thaa kanna mulikiren."

He whispered back with wide eyes making Chandrashekhar stop his laugh and wide his eyes in realization. He gulped in fear and slowly turned back. There stood Saranya huffing in anger, glaring him. Ghani chuckled at the duo and slowly got up moving up stairs saying...

"Naa Ahistha ready ayitena nu pakure athai, neenga start pannunga."

And took a run. Here, Saranya already started her treatment on her husband, who was chanting sorries like Mantras.

°•°•°

Ghani moved here and there searching for Ahistha's room as he never was there before.

"Entha room nu epdi kandu pudikurathu?"

He scratched his head in confusion. Suddenly he heard a faint music playing from one of the room. He concentrated on it and moved to the last room. Keeping his ear on the door, he confirmed whether the music does come from that exact room or not. After confirming he decided to try his luck and slowly held the handle and dragged it down. To his luck, the door got opened making him smile wide and he realised that it's her own voice.

X-Machi Y-Machi FM-Mirchi
Tune Panna Pesum Paru Penna Patri
X-Machi Y-Machi FM-Mirchi
Tune Panna Pesum Paru Penna Patri

He slowly opened the room and peeped in to check on her and gasped seeing her dancing to a song sensually, moving her hips and waving her body sexily back facing him. He gulped with wide eyes. He immediately tried to turn and close the door but his heart decided to go against his wish and finally it won making him enter inside without any noise.