Characters

Ghani Maran

Singer and Dancer. Owned a music band of 4 members including him. He was the main singer of the band along with playing the guitar. He once used to rock on the stage along with his boys. His band was so famous that they used to be the star of any show, even if it's conducted for any other playback singers. His band used to be invited to any shows, infact we can say there wouldn't be any show which his band wouldn't have attended. Not only singing, he used to steal the show by his amazing moves.

Lavanya, once his love choose someone else above him when she saw him neglecting the offers he's getting and doing shows for free in the name of charity. He slipped into depression and one night left his home and never came back until one day, he saw his enemy lile best friend with her husband and child. They brought him back to his home town but not the same place where he had the memories but his own house which he built out of his own earnings. Getting her support he could almost come out of the state. But still he needs an endless love.

He was the perfect man any girl could get. No smocking no drinking no drugs. But when he felt that he couldn't forget the betrayal he got, his path turned into all of these.

The first time used it, he forgot everything, untill he was fully concious back. But when the torture came back with the consciousness, he again turned to the unhealthy things.

Getting himself back from that was very tough but he himself held him back before he met Aishu again in the Mumbai streets. But depression never left him alone. He had nightmares, sleepless nights and so on.

He was a bright yet Back bencher student, who was so naughty in the school and college times. Completed his Masters in Music. Currently 28 years old. He was too much extrovert once but turned silent after the incident.

Ahistha Chandrashekhar

24 year old. Currently working at an advertising company. Singing is her passion. Too much extrovert. Hail from a Kerala Family. Shifter to Chennai when her father moved here for his job, when she was in 8th standard. She had always loved Tamil so she learned it even before shifting here.

Chandrashekhar

Ahistha's father. A lovely man who just want his princesses's happiness. He is manager in a famous Firm. The Trustworthy man of the company. He was transferred to Chennai on his own request when he got to know that his daughter wants to live at Tamil Nadu. The CEO of the company gladly accepted his request and sooner he reached Chennai.

Saranya Chandrashekhar

Wife of Chandrashekhar and mother of Ahistha. Lovable mother. The Light in the home she is.

Aishwarya Arul Siva

Everyone calls her Aishu, 27 year old. Best friend of Ghani. Both studied opposite schools of same town. They met first time when he was in 12th and she was in 11th, because of a massive fight between the duo schools. And the interesting fact is that the duo were the main characters in the fight. The fight led them to know eachother. But within the middle of the year, they become best friends, she was his sister and he was her brother for them but they never accepted it on their face.

After her marriage the duo had no contact with eachother. And they met all way after 5 years at the Mumbai street. She led him back to his old life, being always there for him whenever he needed.

Arul Siva

Husband of Aishu. A good hearted man. He was the biggest support for Aishu when he met Ghani after years. He helped her to bring Ghani back. Values friendship. Treats Ghani as his own brother. A business man, running a company which produces and sells baby products.

Kayal Arul Siva

Daughter of Aishu and Arul. 6 years old. Met Ghani when she was 5 and from that moment, she treats him as her own Mama. Loved him to the core and attached to him even more than her parents. Studying 1st standard.

Saraswathy Maaran

Mother of Ghani. Loves him more than anything. Always prays to get his son back like the older days. Kind and loving mother.

Maran

Father of Ghani. He was a fun and loving husband and father. Loves Ghani like anything. Waiting for his son to run back into his arms like before.

Ananya and Arathi

Younger sisters of  Ghani. Misses their brother who used to fight amd play with them. Twins, studying final year Degree.

Pugazh

Best friend of Ghani. He is a member in Ghani's music band. A jovial person. Used to play Fluit in the Band. Studied with Ghani from his 1st standard to Masters. Extrovert. Treats Aishu as his sister but loves to irritate her.

Rakshan

Best friend of Ghani. Member of the Music Band. Used to play Key board. Extrovert for his loved one and introvert for others. Studied with Ghani and Pugazh from 1st standard to Masters. Treats Aishu as his sister but always tries to irritate her like Pugazh.

Mugen

Best friend of Ghani. Also a member of the music band. Used to play Drums. Extrovert. Studied with Ghani same as Pugazh and Rakshan. Loves to irritate Aishu but treats her as his sister.

Lavanya Kumar

Childhood friend and neighbour of Ghani. Used to attend dance shows with him. Accepted his proposal but left him once she saw his earning are running backward and married who is richer. 27 year old. Aishu's friend from college.

Karthik Kumar

Husband of Lavanya. A business man. Not a good nor bad man. He thinks for the situation and acts.

Rock N Roll Band

Formed when the members were studying 9th grade. First shows were in their school. When the members were in 12th, they conducted a concert in their annual function in which a music director was invited. He loved the show and sent them an invitation for his next international show. From there they started their journey and never needed to look back until the day came coz of which the band stopped appearing infront of the audience. The audience never got the chance to see the faces, running the show. But still they are sensation to the people. Will be back with a bang for sure.

Author's note

As i said its a real life story. But i have added some extras for the story. Like i have mentioned Ghani was in Mumbai that too in Red street, but in real life my brother never gone out of Kerala. Just the plot is real not the entire story.

Now about Ghani being in Red street, there is some twists and turns on that point.

I hope everything is clear🤧.

°•°•°

So...

Here's the full character sketches.

You would have wondering why did i gave the Band's character sketch. Well this band have a majour role in the story.

Hope it's good and interesting.

Next update is getting ready. Maybe will be out within 2-3 days.

Love

Athi❣️