11• Mama-Mapla Atrocities 🤷‍♀️

Arul was driving the Traveller. It's been 6 and half hours that they started the journey. All others covered their time of driving to let Ghani sleep peacefully.

After two hour of their travelling, Mugen had come to the back seat to ask whether he wanna drive only to see his friend sleeping peacefully, with Ahistha fully above him. He smiled and turned around calling his friends over there. Rakshan who was driving, parked the traveller aside and came to the back seat. Everyone stood there smiling looking at the duo except for kayal, who was so deep into her sleep.

Arathi and Nandu took out their phone, clicking the duo into their camera lense giggling. Aishu walked back to her seat and took out the luggage. She unzipped it and took out a duvet to cover the duo. She came back and others understood what she wanna do. Pugazh took it and covered his sister and Mapla neatly into the duvet. All decided to not to disturb them as it's ben just few days that Ghani started to sleep peacefully. They dispersed to their seats and Mugen took the driver seat while Rakshan sat  on the seat behind it and they continued the journey.

With 2 hours distance they changed their turn of driving and it was Arul who is driving for 2 hours and they completed 6 and half hours of journey at morning 5:30. They decided to pause their journey to have some tea and snacks. Arul parked the traveller beside a small roadside teashop and everyone got down frm it, except the sleeping duo and Kayal.

Arul moved to wake up his daughter while Ghani's 3 sisters walked to the backseat to wake up the couple. Arathi Nandu and Ananya stood before the couple and sighed. They shook Ghani slowly.

"Annaa enthiri... Annaa..."

"Mch... Deii anna enthiri da.."

"Iru iru enkita oru idea iruku akkaas."

Arathi and Ananya looked at Nandu in confusion. She smirked and bend down.

"Odrathuku ready ah irunga ipo."

She warned. The twins were in confusion but anyway hot ready as Nandu said.

Suddenly Ghani woke up screaming as Nandu pulled his moustache a little hard. Ahistha whined in her sleep and buried her face into his neck.

Ghani opened his eyes to see the three devils running out of the Traveller. His gaze turned to the girl sleeping over him. He remembered getting her on the top of him in the middle of her sleep. She was constantly slipping away from the seat but she didn't fall down coz of his grip on her. There wasn't enough place for both of them so he slowly made her sleep on the top of him to keep her safe.

He smiled seeing her on top of him and sighed. He looked around the seats to notice that there was none. He took out the phone from his pant pocket somehow and dialled Pugazh.

"Deii engada irukom?"

"En da? Innuma enthirikala? Avalunga vanthu elupunathu thaane?"

"Ethey? Elupunala? En meesaya pudichu valichitu odita moonum. Semma vali therituma?"

Pugazh chuckled.

"Sirikatheda. Enga irukom nu sollu."

"Tea kudikalam nu vandiya stop pannitanga da. Naanga veliya thaa irukom vaanga rendum."

"Seri oru 5 minutes la vanthidren."

"Deii, intha vandilirunthu veliya vara ethuku da 5 minutes? Minji pona oru 10 seconds..."

"Un thongachi nalla thoongura. Avala elupanum la🤷‍♀️."

"Oh... Seri seri time eduthuka."

"Thingachi nu sonnathum enna pasam pozhiyuthu?"