21• Yaara Irundhalum....

Ghani came to the kitchen to get some water, but halted on the entrance seeing his whole family inside. Maaran and Saraswathy were preparing evening snacks while Arathi, Ananya and Ahistha were sitting on the slab, eating apple. Ahistha still had her saree on, which she wore to the temple. They were chitchatting and laughing to eachother. He folded his hand infront of hia cheat, leaning on the wall and cleared his throat with raised eyebrows. All of their attention moved to him.

"Enna nadakudhu inga?"

"Vaada, naanga snacks senjitirukom, tea kooda sapda."

Saraswathy smiled at him and concentrated back on the work. They were making Uzhundhu vadai, Maran was making the dough into the shape and Saraswathy was frying it in the oil.

"Adhuku ithana pera?"

"Unaku poramai da, unna koopdala nu."

Arathi replied stuffing her mouth with the apple.

"Apdiye saaptu saaptu vella panni maari aayidu. Unna kattika poravan methai venam nu unnaye use pannipa."

This made all laugh at her while she got annoyed.

"Nee thaan da panni, yeruma."

"Dha chii, apovachu sapdratha niruthurana nu paaru."

Arathi threw the half eaten apple towards Ghani who catched it and smiled at her.

"Thanks di chellakutty."

And he started to eat it irritating her more.

"Amma... Paarunga ma."

She chided toward her maa who was not even giving her ears as her full concentration was on the Vadai.

"Unna yaarukum venam di. "

"Anna..."

"Enna? Dhideernu ipdi tone ah maathura?"

"Mch... Inga vaayen."

"Maaten di, nee enna kola panna thaa koopdurae, enaku theriyum."

"Apo po, vara venam."

And she took another apple and started to eat.

Ghani slowly moved to Ananya, who was sitting between Arathi and Ahistha. He stood between Ananya and Ahistha turning towards Ananya.

"Edhuku koopta nu theriyuma unaku?"

He whispered, pointing to Arathi.

"Enaku epdi theriyum? Nee thaane vandhu maatna, neeye poyi kelu."

"Aii, en chellom la? En thangom la? Enna nu kettu sollu di."

"Chi pae. Enna idha sapda vidu."

And she was about to keep the last bite of her apple when Ghani instantly snatched it and put it inside his mouth.

"Apple romba mukyom."

Being busy in eating the apple, he forgot to notice his second sister's burning face. He turned to Ananya to ask her to talk to Arathi, when he noticed the fuming volcano. He saw his both sisters in same mood and tried to escape. Ahistha, who had enough of their fight, pulled him by his back collar and pushed him to the duo sisters. The duo instantly held him and started to punch him without any aim. Ahistha was laughing aloud seeing his expressions. All the while the parent's duo had zero interest in their kid's fight.

"Mavale, unaku iruku."

He mouthed to Ahistha which she replied with

"Poda."