8• Sleeping To Her Voice

Ghani reached his home and moved to his room. He saw Pugazh and Rakshan sleeping, hugging eachother. He moved to the couch and sat there thinking about the whole day and smiled. He decided to try to take a little nap, if he could.

Everything was getting fine slowly, but his sleeping habit is still not back to normal. He still get just 2 ot 3 hours sleep daily. He came and laid beside Pugazh, and gazed the ceiling. Soon the night drowned pretty much easily, comparing to some of the previous years as he was totally busy with the thoughts of today's events forgetting to sleep.

°•°•°

Next day...

As promised, Ghani prepared breakfast and lunch and packed it for both Kayal and Arul as it's a working day for them. Aishu with her family left to their home. Ghani sat on the couch, scrolling on his phone.

Suddenly his phone ringed showing an unknown number. Hr frowned but attended the call.

"Hello?"

There was a total silence from the other side.

"Hello yaaru nga?"

He again repeated.

"Hello."

He heard a faint voice, and as a result his lips curved up. He took the phone away from his ear and looked at the screen to see the number and again kept it back on his ear. He cleared his throat before starting the conversation.

"Yaaru pesureenga?"

He asked sounding confused. On the other side, Ahistha pouted to the phone as Ghani didn't recognised her voice.

"Naan thaan."

He raised his eyebrows in a funny manner.

"Naan thaan na? Intha naan uku name illaya?"

"En voice ungaluku theriyalaya?"

He felt that she is getting angry and decided to end the play.

"Ohh Ahistha vah?"

"Ipo mattum epdi therinjuchu?"

"Athellam apdi thaa maa. Seri... En number unaku engernthu kedachathu?"

"Yen? Enaku annnangaranga irukanga.... Unga thangachinga irukanga.... Naa yaarkitayo irunthu vangitta. Antha info ungaluku koduthiten na neenga avara vechu seyyvanga."

"Ipo mattum nee sollala.... Apdi thaane?"

"Ayyayyo olaritano?"

She said to herself. He chuckled at her voice.

"Dho parunga... Ennoda annangalayum unga thangachingalayum ethuvum pannidatha, aprom ennoda rowdy thanatha neenga papeenga."

"Naa ethuvum panla ma.."

She could almost imagine him, koopifying his hands to her and giggled. He smiled hearing her giggles.

"Seri, enna panrae?"

He laid himself on the couch, talking to her.