13• The Custody And...

Ghani and Ahistha were lying on the bed. Both were facing the ceiling.

"Maa... Naa senjathu seri thaane?"

He asked out of nowhere. Ahistha looked at him and saw him lying flat with his left hand under his head. His right hand was placed on his stomach.

"Neenga correct ah thaa senjinga, entha doubtum venam."

"Namma parents intha decision ah yethukuvangala?"

He looked towards her. She smiled and turned towards him.

"Yaaru yethukalanalum naa iruken unga kooda. Namma gang iruku namma kooda. Aprom namma family romba santhoshathoda avana yethupanga."

She assured him by keeping her hand over his which was on his stomach. He sighed and lied looking straight.

Ahistha moved close to him and kept her head on his hand which was folded under his head. He looked down at her before taking that hand from under his head and wrapping around her shoulder, hugging her close to him. She wrapped her hand around his waist. He kept his free hand over her's.

"Ava thoongirupa nu nenaikire. Naa ellarayum inga kooptu, enna vishayam nu solre. Day time la solla mudiyathu. Avan irupa la, avanuku thirumba thirumba ore vishayatha nyapaka padutha venam."

He said and she nodded. Both got up and dialled all. Ghani called Arul while Ahistha called Pugazh. They came to Ghani's room within five minutes after placing Kayal beside Kumaran, who slept hugging her protectively, even in his sleep making all smile.

All came in and settled down. Ghani explained whatever he got to know about Kumaran making everyone gasp in shock. They couldn't believe there are also people like his father.

"Nanga avana adopt pannalam nu irukom da."

"Nee pannu da, naanga ellarum unga kooda thaa iruku. Enna vanthalum naama onna pathukalam."

Arul said patting Ghani's shoulder. All others agreed to it.

"Namma family othupangala nu thaa... "

"Athellam namma othuka vepom da. Namma ithana paer irukom la."

Ananya said making everyone smile and Ghani relieved as his sisters are already with him.

"Naaliku namma procedures mudichirlam."

"Okay da. Ipo neenga thoongunga. Kalaila ethuva nalum pesikalam."

Rakshan said resulting everyone agreeing. All dispersed to their room. They made Kayal to sleep beside Kumaran as they were sleeping hugging eachother. The boys took one room while the ladies slept beside the kids. They ordered an extra bed and slept on it and the boys took the girl's room for today.

°•°•°

Next day all got ready and moved to the Rameshwaram Magistrate office to move with the procedure.

All waited outside and after sometime the Magistrate called Ahistha and Ghani inside.

"Please sit down."

The duo sat infront of the Judgy.

"Sollunga, neenga yen adoption prefer panreenga?"

The duo looked at eachother. The Judgy was looking at the duo waiting for the answer. Ghani took a long breath.

"Sir, Kumaran... Avana nanga inga Dhanushkodi la thaa pathom. Naanga enga family oda inga trip ku vanthom. Engala guide panrathu ku thaa avan enga kooda irunthanga. Nangalum etho avanuku helpful ah irukum nu okay solli kooda kondu pona."