Chapter one.

i got out of my car and walked into the training complex off arsenal with my football shoes in my hands. goodmorning mrs de Jong or do i say my sunshine. beth said and i chuckled. goodmorning beth. i said and hugged her. ready for a good training session hannah. she said and i nod. i'm born ready as always. i told her and she smiled at me.

jonas our trainer walked towards us. hello girls had a good rest? yeah a short one though. i said honestly and he looked at my. why? i have a roommate who's obsessed with formula one and its annoying she was awake at 5.30 am and was watching the race and i couldn't sleep anymore and decided to join her but i just couldn't see why she would watch that but good i was awake and did a workout at 8 am so i'm quite energized. i said and vivianne walked towards us. good morning viv. i said and she smiled.

goodmorning. she said and she gave beth a kiss. cute couple. i said and jonas shook his head. we're having a game tomorrow everyone ready to train? he asks us and we nod and started our training.

-

the training session lasted for me personally just 30 minuts out of the 2 hours we normally train. i had to stop since i just came back off a knee injury and it still hurts alot. i was quite pissed with how my body reacted after just playing for just 30 minutes of training and i walked to the dressing room where i took a shower and then i changed into an hoodie with bikershorts so i could be comfortable when i had to go to the physiotherapist.

hello hannah please take a seat. Linda said when i walked into the physiotherapy room. i sat down and she did some things with my knee and taped it in. i'm gonna advise Jonas to let u play for only 20 minuts. no please i can do way more. u should start slowly. she said and i sighed. am i allowed to go now i still can watch them train. yes sure ofcourse. she said and i watched to the pitch.

i sat down in the dugout. i leaned my head back as i saw them having fun. i had tears in my eyes and saw jonas walking up to me. i quickly whiped my tears away and faked a smile. ur good? yeah i'm fine. i said and he sighed. i saw a tear? no no i'm good. i lied and he sat down beside me. u know u shouldn't lie to ur trainer. he said and i looked away.

Linda told me i only could play 20 minuts, i'm a striker i want to play and be important for the team. believe me ur the most happy person we have in our team all ur teammates are getting energy out of u so we need u here even if u don't play ur important to everyone of us.

ya'll just signed me and then i got injured and now i just can't play it sucks. i know but we should focus on getting u back with all the power u have and don't forget u have an european cup coming soon we want u to get selected. Sarina would never select me if she can't see me play. i said and stood up to walk around a bit and grabbed a football to juggle it. u should go home and rest. he said and i sighed.

yea sure bye. i said and went back to my car. i closed my door and felt tears falling off my face. i started my car and drove to my parents house the only thing i need right now is motherly advise and a hug.

----------------

first chapter is out!!!!

if anyone has tips on how i can improve this story please let me know <3!!!