chapter nineteen

we ended the game with a 4-1 win and i scored three times. its weird to have that ball in my arms which i can take with me. leah walked over to me and she smiled. ur dad's fucking proud. she said and i felt a tear falling down and then saw lando walking on the field. i lay the ball in the dugout and ran to lando and hugged him. hey u did amazing he's so proud. he said and i just cried. he should've still been here. maybe he wanted to take better care of u and anna and decided it was enough he had a good view though seeing his daughter score 3 times. he said and kissed my head. now go to ur team i'll make sure this ball's save since it deserves a good place in our house. he said and i smiled. i whiped my tears away and walked to the team who came together and told them what happend and they all hugged me. 

even though it was hard u played an amazing game ur a good player. sarina said and i smiled. thank u so much. it does mean alot. u have to do an interview ur good for that? sarina asked and i nod. i walked to the interviewer and smiled at her. 

we have the player of the match infront of us she played an amazing first game and scored three times. she said and i smiled as i looked at lando real quickly. there we're alot of emotions is it difficult to explain what u felt today? well i was hyped for this game but then 4 minuts before it started i got the call that my dad died and i actually was planning on going to my mom but she told me off and said dad wanted me to play and he would be watching over me. i said and felt a tear in my eye. u scored three times is it cause of him? my family has been my number one suporters since little ofcourse i didn't gave up. we saw a change on leah her face when u scored did anyone out of the team know? no only my best friend who was watching the game i just didn't want to play with the are u good questions but after i burst out in tears i couldn't lie and leah is a good friend. u also had a quick talk with beth before she had to stop she said something like sunshine? they do call me that i'm always the most happiest person in the team and always joking even though i'm in pain myself i said to beth she had to call our physiotherapist Linda since i was there for 8 months straight. i said and the interviewer smiled. my condolences and goodluck in ur future cause it looks really promising. thank u. i said and gave her the microphpone back.

i walked to lando and he smiled. he would be so proud. he said and i smiled. i know. i said and smiled at lando. i'll be here in less then an hour. take ur time. he told me and i walked inside the dressing room where i took a shower and changed. i gave a hug to Leah and beth and then left outside where i saw vic. vic. i said and she hugged me. hey i'm so proud of u. thank u so much. ur so strong. she then said and we had a quick talk. i'm going home. i said and she nod. have fun. she said and i nod. i walked to lando and we got in his car. 

Lan can i join u in baku. u sure u have a football game then right? no since this national football thing i'm able to take some days off. u sure u want to join me. i need days off. i said and he nod. ofcourse then u wanna go to your mom and little sister first so u can say goodbye to ur dad. i do. i said and he drove off.