Chapter twenty

We arrived in Baku. This whole week been awful i had the funeral of my dad where i saw sara again and she changed alot but luckily i had lando beside me. My mom is right now at one of her friends house in Manchester and my sister joined us. As much as i wanted to escape reality I can't let down of my sister. Lando saw i zoned out and held my hand as i smiled at him while he caressed his thumb over my hand palm. I quickly looked at anna and she fell asleep. I do have media day which i have to attend soon u two want to stay in the suite? He asked and i nod. He gave me a small kiss on my cheek. I lay my sisters head on my lap an played with her hair. Bye lan have fun and say hi to carlitos from me. He smiled and nod i will i also will bring mc Donalds with me. He said and i smiled. I needed a cheat meal. I said and he smiled before he walked out.

Hey. Anna said as she woke up. Hey an is there something u want to watch or do? Well mama gave us the wedding rings of her and dad so what if we'll go buy something so we can make a necklace of it. Thats a good idea which one do u want? She asked and smiled. Mama's since i look more like her snd u deserves dads. Hey if u wants dad's thats totally fine too. I said and she shook her head.

We want out through the city and i just smiled when i saw anna enjoying life a bit. Thank u for taking me. U love f1. I said and she smiled.

So but u and lando? I don't know i do love him i just wished dad could say if he was good for me. Then ask mama. She would immediately say yes. What if dad said it too. Then i know it for 1000 procent. Hannah can i get a signature and a picture. Yes ofcourse. I told the girl and she smiled. We walked back to the suite after and we made our necklaces. I'm gonna rest for a bit. I said and Anna nod while she put on the tv. I walked in lando's room and grabbed a sweater of him before crawling in his bed while i hugged the stuffed plushie my dad gave me and closed my eyes.

-

hey. lando said and i woke up. hi. i said and yawned. i wanted to go to the gym would u like to join? he asked and i nod. lets take anna to she might wanna do something. i said and he smiled. go take ur time i'll ask her. lando said and gave me a kiss on my cheek which made me blush. i grabbed my workout clothes and quickle changed before walking to lando and anna. ready? he asked and i nod. i'm going to the gym. anna said happily and i laughed while she walked infront of me. i smiled at her while it kind of reminded me how happy dad was whenever he could join me. lando held my hand and squished it a bit. i smiled at him and we went inside. we did a warming up and then anna wanted to do some leg press. 

u can lovey but start without any more weight added. i said and she did what i said. this is already heavy. she said and i laughed. just watch out lovey. i said and went to do my own workout and then isa and carlos walked in. i smiled as i walked to isa and hugged her. 

hey ur good we heard what happend and i didn't had ur number. yeah could been better. i said and she nod. u wanna talk about it? i can't leave anna alone. we can watch her. lando said and carlos nod. she's a big f1 fan she would freak out if she sees u two right now. well then we're gonna have alot of fun. carlos said and i smiled. u both are gonna have a girls afternoon and evening go out somewhere do something fun and talk i mean who doesn't need a girls talk. how do u know. i asked lando and he laughed. i have 2 younger sisters. 

okay then. i said and isa smiled. i'll cover u two she almost screamed when she saw lando and i we're together at my football game so be prepared. i said and carlos laughed. i'm always prepared. he said and i chuckled. ann. i yelled and she looked at me. am i dreaming? she asked and i laughed. lovey come. i said and she walked to me. i'm leaving u with carlos and lando are u okay with that? more then okay. she said and i laughed. i gave her a kiss on her cheek and isa and i went to our suite.

i'm showering real quick. take ur time girl. she said and i smiled as i took my stuf and took a quick shower and got myself ready. i'm ready. i said as i walked out of the bathroom and isa smiled. shall we go then? to where? just a walk. she said and i nod as we walked outside.