Chapter twenty three

its june 26 and today i'm hearing if i'm in the squad of the lionesses. if i can join my national team or if i'm joining lando for the race in silverstone. lando is right now sitting right beside me holding my hand as i was waiting for the press conference to start where sarina will say all the names. the last few games at arsenal we're horrible i missed lots of changes where i could score and it wasn't my best time i have a feeling it was mostly because i wasn't feeling well. latetly i've been feeling better even though i was alot in the gym i just started to enjoy life again a bit more and started to live my life in a way i could honor my dad.

i'm proud of u. lando said and i smiled. i just want u to know i'm here for u. he said and i smiled. the press conference started and sarina started reading out all of the names. when she was at the strikers i held lando closer and closed my eyes.

we're going with chloe kellly, beth mead, katie robinson, bethany england, nikita parris and ellen white. i looked at lando and had tears in my eyes. i i'm. i said and i got up and walked inside our bedroom. i hugged a pillow and cried. i did so much i worked so hard to just throw it away. i grabbed my phone and saw alot of i'm sorry messages and watched on the instagram of the lionesses a post about they're squad.

user 9- such a horrible thing to ask HannahdeJong to make her debut in a friendly match and she scored 3 times despite being in an awfull state and then don't ask her to join the national team. she deserved it.

user 4- no hannah?

i sighed and lando walked in. ur really gonna be sad about this. he asks and i nod. i'll be joining u in austria. i said and he sighed. i wish i had to drop u off at the head quaters. he said and kissed me. i just wished i could play but i can't and i have to accept that. i said and tried to be strong. hey its okay to cry. i know i just maybe i did want it to much. ur a amazing player.

well atleast i can join mama and anna to silverstone too. i love u. lando said and i blushed. lan u wanted to stream. i said and he nod. but i do think u need me more. i don't i wanna join u and be happy. i said and he sighed. u are sure? never been so sure. well thats lying i was more sure about getting in a relationship with u but keep that beside. i said and lando smiled as he kissed me and then moved to my neck.

--time skip off a week.

come on lando. i said as he was overtaking pierre in a corner right before the last lap. he's now third and driving for his first ever podium in the uk. i saw flo and she walked to me as lando came closer to the finish line and when he passed it i hugged her. he did it. i said and she smiled. i did meet his family and they are so caring i know lando has his personality from his parents. lando waved at the crowd and then i got a call.

i looked and saw it was sarina. i have to pick this. i said and flo nod. i walked out of the garage and quickly answered the call. hello sarina whats wrong. hey did u watch our first game? i did u all played amazing. beth fell out and can't play the rest of the tournament we want u to join us.

really? yes we do can u come are u fit enough to play? i am but i'm not near the stadium. can u come over right away? i'm in silverstone so i'll try but i can be there tomorrow at 8am for sure. okay see you tomorrow then thank u for coming. she said and hung up.

i smiled and walked towards flo. whats wrong? i got called to play. i said and my mom and cisca looked at me. ur joining the lionesses? i am. i said and walked outside so i can celebrates lando's podium. when i walked there lando got out his car and ran to his team. i smiled at they're way of celebrating and then lando took his helm of and ran to me. love. he said and kissed me. hey lan. i said and kissed him back. lan? i mumbled before he broke the kiss. yes? do u mind flying to brighton? what why? i got called they want me to replace beth. for real? he asked and i nod. he smiled and lifted me up. thats amazing. he said and kissed me. i'll be doing this podium and then we're packing i'll be joining u i have a 2 week break and then a race in hungary and i will be back for the final cause you'll score the winning goal. he said and i blushed. go now. i said and he walked to his family and celebrated as anna hugged me. can we join u? ofcourse you are. i said and she smiled.

lando walked up and got called on the podium. he winked at me and it was the most awful wink i saw but i just smiled. lando got his trophy and pointed at me. i smiled and then the celebrations started and they started spraying champagne. i smiled lando talked alot about this and now he's finally able to have his first podium of the season.

_____________________________

hi y'all i'm so sorry but i'll not be able to post tomorrow so i'll post again on saturday!