chapter sixteen

i was still in the driveway and i just hid my face in my hands and then i heard the door open of my car and my mom sat down beside me. Lets go to your house. what why mama? i asked confused and she smiled. i told dad i'd be staying with u. no mom no ur staying with dad i. no dad wanted it. she sighed and i drove off. i react horrible didn't i? i asked and she shook her head. u reacted like every girl would react when they would lose they're father through something we're maybe was a medicine for. why doesn't dad want to go. he did everything in this live. i was angry at first too thats why i get ur reaction. i wanted him to go but he told me he had a beautifull wife and 2 beautiful daughters who would be good even without him. i want him near me. i said and my mom nod. i know. she said and i drove in my garage. only 2 months? i asked and she nod.

i got in my house and sat down on the sofa. where's lando? in monaco. u love him right? i do but we wanted to take things slow. u should ask him to come here? mama i can't. believe me he'll take the first flight back. she said and i shook my head. he does need rest too. u both need eachother so go in ur room and cry everything out while u tell him. she said and i nod. i quickly changed and dailed lando's number

-hey u landed?

i did few hours ago. i said and started crying again

-hey tell me whats going on?

my dad is dying.

-what now?

well not now but he's sick he only has 2 months they think.

-i'm on my way.

no lan.

-i'm there within 5 hours. he said and i hung up and broke down in tears while hugging a stuffed thing i had lying on my bed. it might be real childish but it was the first thing i clearly remember my dad got me. it means so much to me the same as the ring off my mother which i've been wearing for to long.

only 4 hours later i heard the front door opened and i heard lando talking. hey i'm lando where is she? her room. i heard my mom saying and then lando walked in. hey i'm here now let it all out. he said and i felt tears falling down again. ur so fast? i said and he smiled. just a few speeding tickets. he said and i chuckled. love i'm going home i'll use ur car. but dad told u to be here. until he knew u we're save. we're coming over tomorrow. lando said and my mom smiled. thank u for being here. she said and a few moments later the door closer

i just don't understand it lan. its hard i know. do u mind keeping this a secret i don't want annyone to know it might effect my football if everyone is asking how are u. i'll keep it a secret no worries. dad told me he was ready to die, how can u be ready to die. i asked and lando sighed while keeping me close. i never been this open to annyone. i told him and he smiled. i'm honoured u trust me what did he say about u playing? he want me to go on with football he wanted to see me in the national team. then thats gonna be ur goal. he said and i sighed. can u do me the favor of meeting ur dad? he asked me and i chuckled. u already told we we're visiting. okay maybe but are u good with that. lan yes. i said and he smiled. now u should rest. he said and i sighed.

i have a talk with sarina tomorrow. u have what. he asked happily and i smiled. i came over to my parents to tell them that i wanted to call u right after but everything is fucked up now. its not its gonna be fine u should make ur papa proud. he said and lay down beside me and held me closely as i lay my head on his chest. please sleep. he said and he played with my hair which made me fall asleep pretty quickly.

Soulmates-LandoNorrisFFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें