Chapter eighteen.

okay girls i'm already proud of everyone. sarina said and she showed us the starting team. we have hannah for the first time so be kind to her but that will be easy okay lets go. she said and we all smiled as we got ready.

everyone grabbed they're stuff and went into the player tunnel and then i got a call. sarina i have to take this one. yeah sure be fast. she said and they left me alone. Love. i heard my mom saying and she broke down in tears. no mom no he had still a month not now he didn't saw me in that national team shirt yet. i'm so sorry. mom no i'm coming. no love think of what ur dad wanted. i'm not sure if i can. i said and tried to be strong. u can do it. she said and hung up. i felt like choking and i just couldn't breath propperly. i calmed myself down and walked out. my dad dreamed of this for me. he saw me standing they're now i have to show him even if its from up there. i wore the jacket and sat down in the dugout. i grabbed my phone and quickly texted lando.

"he died..."

i'm so fucking sorry where are u? 

'i'm in the dugout i want to make
 his last wish coming true. 

you're so strong i'll be
 watching u from the vip place. 

"i do need a hug from u afterwards
come to the field then please."

i'll be there.

i always expected to break down in tears but i cried so much these last weaks that i can't even cry anymore. i'm litterly done. the game started and we quickly scored a goal cause of beth. we played against the Netherlands which was actually was a good game to be first part of the squad since my mixed nationalities. 

hannah. taylor seems to have knee problems start warming up. sarina said and i nod. i took a deep breath and started to do some warming ups. i looked at the stars real quickly and somehow one was looking real bright. i smiled at is and then sarina came towards me. ur ready? born ready. i said and put away all the things that happend and i got i was exchanged for taylor.

u can do it. she said and i smiled as i ran into the field. i immediatly started to do what i was good at and i got some good passes to beth. Hannah go. leah yelled to me and i walked free as she passed mee the ball and i played it to kelly and she missed. u did great. i yelled and then i was beside Jil roord. she was real close to me probably cause i normally gave the passes but then the ref whistled off it was break.

we all sat down in the dressing room and i knew i would break down in tears if i would stop being concentrated. so i tried to just focus on one point. 

when the 15 minuts we're over we walked back on the field and I kicked off. beth played me the ball and i played it back so she could start a counter but then she got tackled by van Dongen. she got a yellow card and i ran to beth. hey ur good? yeah just my knee. she said and the staff ran towards her. i stayed close to beth and when she finally stood up again i hugged her. where do u feel the pain? i asked and she pointed at it. u should call linda i've been there for months she's the best. i said and she smiled. sure sunshine. she said and i ran back to the place i was supposed to stand in the middle. sarina had to change a striker again and put in ellen. i smiled at her and she ran beside me and then we could play again. 

i've played some good balls to ellen and kelly but they didn't score. try it yourself. Leah yelled at me and gave me the ball. i stopped it and looked at Jill beside me. i passed her and then i passed van der gragt and i shoot on goal and the ball flew in. i fell on my knee's and then i realised my dad would've been so proud. Leah ran to me and hugged me. u did it. she said and looked at me all in tears. hey whats wrong? my dad just died. i said and her facial expressions changed. are u good? yeah but i just wished he would be here. i said and she hugged me as she helped me up. i walked back to our side of the field and kissed the air while pointing at it and whiped my tears away. viv got in too and the game went further until van der gragt hurted her foot and the staff had to come. i walked to viv and hugged her. hey ur good? she asked and i nod. what happend? she asked and i sighed. my dad just passed away right before the game started. i said and looked away so i wouldn't cry. i'm so sorry. she said and gave me a quick hug. no just i scored and that's exactly what he wanted and i know we're on different teams so its weird to talk about it. i said and viv smiled. u can always talk about everything to me. she then said and i smiled. we'll talk later i said and we started playing again.