Chapter seventeen

i woke up with lando beside me and immediatly remembered everything of yesterday. i sighed as i got ready and then i woke up Lando. hey ur good? yeah i think i have my talk in 40 minuts. u go i'll clean up here good luck handsome. he said and i laughed. ur handsome i'm... i asked and thought for a second. cute? yes indeed very. i said and walked out of the kitchen and went to the head quaters.

--

the talk went well and sarina is really hyped about me. i told lando over the phone and i heard him smile. so ur joining them? yep for the match 22 april. i'll be joining then too i wanna see u play ur first match as a lionness. he said and i chuckled. i'll pick you up so we can go to my parents right before i have training. then i can watch ur training i'd like that idea i'm ready. he said and i hung up.

i arrived home at it was 11am. only 10 minuts later i was at my parents house and i saw my dad smiling at me. hi dad. i said and hugged him tight. i'm probably playing my first match 22 of april. i'm so proud of u. he said and i felt tears rolling of my eyes. please go and check up on anna she was pretty sad on how u suddenly left i think we're gonna have a good talk. he said to lando and he smiled. hey lando. he then said and i walked upstairs to anna's room.

hey ann. i said and opened the door. i'm so sorry for how i left yesterday. i understand when i heard it i ran upstairs too. u know u can always come to me too. i said and she nod. i know but daddy wanted to tell u himself. i'm so young. she said and i nod. we're both young dad's young too only 45. i said and she nod. i'd miss him terribly. we all will. i said and we had a good talk.

this day has been awfull the only good thing today was my talk and its just 12pm. u know who's here? i said and she looked at me. lando u wanna meet him? i'd love to. she said and she almost ran downstairs. shee's calm down. i said and walked after her. i loved seeing her smile.

we walked into the kitchen and i sat down beside lando. Lan this is anna. hey lando. she said and i smiled. hey anna how are you? he asked and she smiled. very good now. she said and i laughed. come here. i said and she walked to me and i let her sit on my lap. what we're y'all talking about. life. lando said and i chuckled as i put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes for some seconds. ur good? he asked me and i nod. yeah just didn't sleep well and not really want to go to arsenal. u should go love i wanna see u play. my dad said and i smiled.

i love u so much dad. i said and we talked about everything else and then mom came towards us. lunch. she said and she gave us fajita's. mom ur such a good cook. i said and took a bite of it. i do agree. anna said and i smiled at her and tried to enjoy this moments.

Dad i'm taking pictures with u and i know u hate it but i don't care. i said and i took some pictures with my dad. i never said i hated taking pictures with my beautifull daughters. then i want pictures too. anna said and i smiled as i filmed them. u shouldn't be trying so hard to make memories to watch back u should enjoy them now and be happy for everything u captured in the moments it was really sudden u took pictures. Lando said and i smiled. i have to leave soon. then were going he said and i nod. we need to leave. i said and anna sighed. can i take a picture with u? she asked and lando laughed. always. he said and they took some pictures. lets go now. i said and i gave my family a big hug as i left.

Lando sat down in the drivers seat and i beside him and he placed his hand on my knee. you'll be fine and so will be ur mom and sister. he said and i sighed.