Chapter seven.

its been now a week and i'm training really hard and my knee is fully recoverd which is good news for me. i'm right now having a rest day since linda saw i was at the club 9 hours a day and she was kind of tired of me so she said i had to go and eat something in an cafe and then join the game arsenal has to play today against chelsea. i didn't want to agree but leah was angry if i showed up at the club so i had to agree.

i walked into an cafe in london and ordered a salade with some water. hey. someone said and i looked up to see lando. i've been talking with him trough instagram alot and even though in the beginning it was weird he's such a nice person. hey lando. i said and gave him a hug. what ur doing here? i don't know i was free i wanted to eat out. he said and i smiled. u can join me if u want. i said and he smiled as he ordered something. ur not at arsenal? he asked and i shook my head. Leah forbid me to go otherwise she would be angry with me. i'm gonna go and watch the game though. i said and he chuckled. thats nice they need ur support sunshine right. he said and i chuckled. how do u know? i don't know i read it in an interview. which interview? i asked and he showed me a picture of the interviewe last week.

The sunshine of the team-

omg. i said and he smiled. well i do agree. he said and i blushed. i never been in love. never did a boy show interest in me since i was always the girl who played footbal and no one ever wanted anything to do with me.

there u go. the waiter said and gave lando his food. enjoy ur meal. i said and he smiled. thank u you too. he said and i smiled as we both ate our food and had a good talk.

-

u wanna join me today? i asked and he nod. yeah sure. he said and i smiled happily. thank u for joining me. well i guess it'll be fun. he said and i chuckled. i'm really happy u want to join me sara never wanted. i said and he sadly smiled. well u had to look to my race at 6am so i'd love to join u. i smiled and remembered my sister would be going crazy if i told her i was hanging out with the Lando Norris.

ur good? he asks and i nod. yeah just my sister would be going crazy if i'd told her i was with u. she's a fan? she is a big fan of u i bought her and my parents tickets for silverstone. ur litterly so nice. he said and i smiled. yeah i know. i say selfishly and he laughs.ur not joining? it depends if sarina will call me to play for the national team or not. u deserve to play though u we're good when u played that game last week. thank u it does suck that my ankle isn't good yet. it'll will be fine. he said and i smiled.

thank u lando. why what? never someone reacted like that besides my family. well i think everyone should be supporting u ur such a good footballer. he said and i chuckled. i love ur laugh. he said and i blushed a bit more. uhm we should pay. i said and he shook his head. let me pay. no lando. then u pay the next time. so u want to go somewhere together with me again. well i like it to spend time with u. he said and i smiled. i would love too. i said and he smiled.

lando payed and we left to just walk around the streets of london since we still had some time to kill.

Lando is an comfort person. u know the feeling that u can talk about everything to him and he still will understand what u mean that type of person. he just supports u in whatever u want.