Chapter twenty one

so how u feel. horrible. i said and took a deep breath in. i just its i'm so tired every night i can't sleep i'm in the gym almost all the time and i just see how broken my mom is and i just can't go to her. the only one i have is lando since anna is just so young. u have me too. she said and i sighed. its just sleeping is so hard knowing i wake up and he's not here. losing someone sucks. she said and gave me a hug. ur gonna be just fine. she said and i sighed. I just wasn't there when it happend and even though he wanted me to play its just hard. hey u made him more then proud u should know that.

i know it but i don't know anna is so just herself and she has it difficult too but she's so young its so hard to try and not worry her more then she already is about me. how are things with lando? he's so nice i mean he was with me a whole week straight he even called off dinner at his parents house cause he didn't want to leave me alone. he's in love with u. she said and i smiled. i know. what?! are u both a thing then? no we just know each other for a month. i said and she smiled.

do u love him? i mean he's handsome he's such a nice men. i said and isa smiled. carlos told me he didn't stop talking about u when we we're together in monaco. he's so nice. i said and isa smiled. he was at ur first game right? yeah he wanted to be there when i played my first ever national game. its also nice that he's living with me he's streaming alot and i do enjoy watching it.

i explained isa and she just smiled. we should head back. isa said after a good long walk and i nod. we went back inside and then i saw lando in a quite cool outfit. u look amazing. and so do u. he said and isa left me. is where u going. hannah? lando said as he held my hand. yes what wrong? would u join me. to where? on a date. u wanna go on a date with me? yes and ur dad agreed. what?! i asked and he smiled. the one day i met ur dad i asked him if i could take his daughter out but since alot happend i just waited. he said and i had tears in my eyes and hugged him. don't cry. he said and i broke the hug. i would love to join u but where is anna? with carlos and isa she knows i'm taking u. ur litterly a dream. i said and he smiled. lets go. he said and held my hand. i look awfull. i said as i stopped him and he shook his head. u look amazing. he said and i blushed.

lando took me to highland park. i love u. he said as he stopped at a beautiful place while i felt my heart going crazy. i do love u too. i said and he smiled. when i told u i was sober i was but i knew what i was doing and what i wanted and even though i knew you for only 4 days i knew i wanted to be with u if i should be honest the first time i saw u on instagram i loved u already when i came to u from monaco when u told me what happend with ur dad. i knew i would love to meet ur father since i knew he was important to u. when u went upstairs to ur little sister i had a talk with ur dad.

flashback Lando-

hey i'm lando norris. oh hi ur the boy who took her to monaco. he said and i chuckled. Hannah called me yesterday. i said and he smiled. i know my wife told me. i hope its not weird for u i came cause i'm kinda nervous though since its weird that i'm coming over. no its not my daughter is really happy to have u as a roommate and spend time with u. she's a wonderful person u both did a good job raising her. i said and they smiled. what do u feel for her? her father asked and Hannah her mother looked at him. love don't ask him. no ma'am its fine. i said and she smiled. please call me Jose. okay jose. i said and smiled. i love her i met her through instagram since Nyck followed her she's really one of a kind. i said and he smiled. she was so happy u wanted to join her. it was amazing to she's so good at trying to help her team. i said and he nod.

she told me u didn't had long anymore and i just thought she might would like this in the future but. i said and my leg shook a bit. i think she's the one even though i just know her 2 weeks she's an amazing humble person and i fell in love when i saw her i want ur permission that i can take her on a date and if she wants ofcourse maybe marry her in the future. ur an amazing kid lando ofcourse u can. he said and i smiled. i would love to ask u to write her a small note for when i will ever do that i know ur really important to her so even though she might not have u there i would love to give her something u wrote for her when someday i'll ask her. i said and jose had tears in her eyes. ofcourse i will do that. he said and i smiled. thank u so much. i said and jose hugged luke her husband.

Luke, hannah her father wrote a letter and gave it to me. thank u again i do really love her i want u to know she'll be fine and i will not leave her. i said and he smiled. thats great lando ur almost too good for her. no i'm not she's an amazing girl who deserves everything.