Chapter twenty seven

HannahdeJong4

Liked by 100

Liked by 100.684.473 users and LandoNorris

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, Hannah here.

i know i'm young just 27 and my career just started but i've played for the national team for over 7 years now and i think we did alot of good things. won some good games and with arsenal we took the club to another start.
usually i'm really bad at changes so i never left arsenal and still played there with all of my heart but now i want to be there more for my kid. she's 2 now and lan is traveling alot since he won his first championship.
we had to leave luna with my sister alot since we both we're gone and i don't want to regret that later on. our kid is growing up fast and as a mom i don't wanna miss that.

thats why i'm stopping as an lionesses and arsenal player and retire from the game. its for now. maybe one day when Luna's older i decide to come back but i really do think i passed all the good moments.
we won the european cup of 2022, the champions league of that year, the worldcup in 2023 and ofcourse the sport woman of the year for 3 years straight.
i really wanna support lando in his career and get back to school. i never got a propper degree and i would love to come back one time as a trainer since i think i know pretty much everything off the sport and how rude it is. we put woman football in a good daylight and i'm so proud i was part of it but now i'm going to enjoy some time with the family and don't worry you'll hear about me alot since i'll be right beside my husband in everything he goes through.

thank u fans for everything! for supporting my career and my life please continue to support the arsenal and the lionesses as much as i do.

"jonas, Sarina, Linda and all the other staff members which are alot of names i could type here- thank u for making this happen i had alot of issues with my knee and ankle but you all believed in me and thats what a good coach does. for sarina goodluck back in the netherlands! i do understand why they liked working with u, your an amazing trainer to Jonas which i talked alot about my decision i hope u have a good time with ur wife and kids since ur also retired
and to u linda who always had to hear my problems see me alot i love u all and i hope we can see eachother soon goodluck with ur further career!

love, hannah.

______________________________________________

user 1- no please don't stop lando should stop his career u should continue.
u- no he shouldn't.

landonorris- i love u so much love.
u- i love u more.

bethmead- it was amazing playing with u sunny go enjoy ur time off.
u- thank u love.

Isahernaezsainz- <3

-Loading more comments-

mama? luna said as she walked in and i had tears in my eyes. stopping my football career was totally my decision lando wasn't okay with it we could figure it out he said but i knew i wanted to spend more time with luna and lando. everytime lando was gone i had to play too and when he came back i was still at the club and my love for lando and luna is bigger then my love i have for football.

hey love. i said and kissed luna her head. why crying. she asked and whiped my tears away and everytime there was one again she got angry. go away. she said and i smiled. mama no cry. love its okay to cry. but i'll cry too. she said and i hugged her. what do u think of spending more time with mommy and daddy together? i would love that. we're flying to daddy soon. but ur footbal? i'm stopping love we're seeing daddy more and u see me more. really mommy?! yes love. u did it for me? for us all love. i said and i walked with her in my hands to my bedroom and she helped me starting to pack our suitcase. mommy? daddy's calling. she said as she pointed at my phone where was standing. Muppet call in coming. i call lando muppet always and since she knows the amount of hearts i have after it she clearly knows is her dad.

i accepted the face time and gave my phone to luna. LUNAAAA. he said and i chuckled as i continued packing up our suitcase. look daddy. she said and Luna got up and tried to get of bed but she fell on the ground and cried. oh love watch out. i said as i lifted her up and saw my protection screen was broken. ur okay? i asked and grabbed my phone up from the ground and placed it on the nightstand against the vase. hey don't cry where do u have pain? i'm sorry mama. hey whats wrong love. i broke ur phone. don't be like that u know i don't care about that i care more about u. i said and kissed her head. i love u. i said and kissed her head again. are u fine? i asked her again and she nod. my knee hurts. so ur not fine? well yes. she said and i chuckled. u need a kiss on that? i do. she said and pouted. ur a copy of ur dad. i said and kissed her knee and then placed her back on bed.

i heard that. lando said and i chuckled. love u baby. i said and lando yelled i love u back.

"i love this life having a wonderful kid who's just a copy of the most wonderful person i ever met. i think i made the best or one of the best choices in my life to choose to spend more time with them."

- thank u for reading this book <3!!!!