Chapter twenty four

Its my first game day! I'm so hyped. Even though it was yesterday that lando became third we immediately flew out to Brighton and lando's family joined me which i found real nice. I got to the stadium myself and i saw the staff waiting.

Happy ur here. they said and i smiled. Thank u so much for giving me this change. Ofcourse u deserve it. Sarina said and i smiled. I got in the dressing room and Leah walked to me. I'm so happy ur here. She said and i smiled. So am i but its kinda sad that beth's out.

How is she? I asked then sarina and she sighed her knee's broken. Fuck no she's gonna be alright right? I asked and she nod. Oh thats good. I said still scared.

When i had knee problems i almost couldn't football anymore the doctors said if i ever broke my knee i could say bye to my professional career but i'm still here and going.

Are we ready to prepare? Sarina asked and we nod. We got on the field and did some training. I had some things with the trainer myself since i hadn't played in a long time and sarina wanted me to start today. I did some shootings on goal and then some special things since it would be the first time i'd play a full match since april.

Do u feel good about it? She asked and i nod. I feel amazing about it. I said and she smiled. Lets do it then. She said and we all walked back in so we could rest before our last warm up. I walked inside a room where food was for us and ate something while i called lando.

Hi baby how are u? I'm good i just woke up u? I'm great they want me to look if i can play the full game. Well look i have a shirt with ur name on it mom dropped it off. We love cisca. I said and he smiled. We talked for a bit more.

When i hung up i opened insta and posted something.

HannahdeJong4

So proud of this muppet<3

@landonorris liked by 198273 users and nyckdevries
—————————————————————
Landonorris-😌
U-selfish boy

Flonorris- cuties
Landonorris-zip it flo
U- i liked it🥺
Landonorris-ehhh?

Annadejong- 🥰

-loading more comments-

I smiled as i put my phone away and got ready for the game. We walked outside for the warming up and i was quite nervous. The news is out i'm having my first start as a lioness and i'm so scared i might fuck up.

I put away all my fears and tried to focus as i saw lando and his family standing there. I looked at them and saw lando was playing with mila which i found real cute.

I focused again on the training and after that we walked inside to prepare for the game.

We won! We fucking won. Leah said as she ran to me and i smiled. Again a hatrick. She said to me and i smiled. I love this team y'all are amazing. Go to ur boyfriend he has waited to long to kiss. Shut up. I said to her and ran to lando. Hey love. He said and kissed me. These goals were for u. I said and he smiled. U played amazing. He said again and i smiled. I hugged his and mine family and lifted up mila as she smiled. I chuckled and she hugged me. Such a cutie. I said and sav smiled at me. She does like u alot. I like her to alot. U do like me more right. I'm not so sure she cant talk yet its way better for my ears. I said and gave mila a kiss on her cheek and sav held her again.

Ur playing with fire. Lando whispered in my ears and i smiled. Would love to see it. I said and kissed him.
Go celebrate now. He said and i smiled as i walked back to the group and sarina hugged me. U we're amazing i'm sorry for not directly putting u in the squad. Well i'm hear now sadly cause of an injury. I said and she nod. Beth's real proud. She said and i smiled as she called with beth.

Beth! Sunshine u did amazing! I miss u beth. I know i miss u too please win and score alot. She said and i smiled. I will. I said and gave the phone back.

HannahdeJong4

So weird to play in the white shirt for the second time but this time without beth

So weird to play in the white shirt for the second time but this time without beth. I wanted to play in the team but i didn't want to have to replace anyone and now i had to replace beth. Please be back soon i'll miss ya xx ur sunshine

Liked by 1938270 and landonorris.
—————————————————————
Bethmead- i love u sunny❤️
U- i miss u🫶

Landonorris- u were amazing love
U- still love mila more🫶
Landonorris-🥺

Maxfewtrell- u go bestie!

Nyckdevries-letsto!!!!!

Isahernaez-u go girl!
Carlossainz55- vamoss

-more comments loading